~Four~

No more drones

(A/N: This reminded me of 'No more dream'...)

(23rd September, 2029)

Just a normal day the the Park-Kim's house.

Wait.

There's no such thing as 'normal' in the Park-Kim's house.

"Eommaaaaaa!!!" San cried out as he burst through the doors of his parents' room.

Y/N, who was side hugging Seonghwa while the latter was going through some files, got up and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it, San-" Y/N asked but once she saw San, she sighed.

San cried harder and waddled up to his mother.

"Why is Yeosang's drone in your hair?" Seonghwa asked, eyeing his son weirdly.

"H-He was playing w-with it when it got stuck in m-my hair..." San cried while his mother was trying to untangle the drone from the poor kid's hair.

"Park-Kim Yeosang!!" Hongjoong, who heard everything while he was in the bathroom shouted.

"Y-Yes, Appa...?" Yeosang peeked his head through the door, scared of his father already.

"Be a bit more careful, ok?" Hongjoong sighed as he ruffled his hair.

"Y-You're not mad at me...?" Yeosang's eyes widened as he looked at his parents.

"You didn't do it on purpose, did you?" Seonghwa asked.

"N-No! I would never hurt Sannie! It was an accident!" Yeosang waved his hands in the air.

"Maybe getting you a drone at this age was a bad idea..." Hongjoong sighed.

"S-Sorry Sannie..." Yeosang went up to his brother and held his hand.

San eventually stopped crying and smiled.

"I-It's ok Sangie!!" He said as he was about to get up but Y/N held him and placed him on her lap.

"Joong, please give me the scissors." She said as she held her hand out, ready to have the scissors placed on it.

"A-Are you gonna cut my hair, E-Eomma...?" San asked, looking at his mother, terrified.

"I'm afraid so, San ah."

"But then I won't be handsome anymore!!" He whined.

"Don't worry San ah, you're handsome and cute enough." Seonghwa said as he tapped San's chin.

"Yeah, you'll look even cuter!" Hongjoong said as he gave the scissors to his wife.

Y/N started cutting the tangled parts of San's hair. After she got the drone out of San's hair, she told Hongjoong to dispose of it, which made Yeosang throw a tantrum, even though he's considered the quiet child.

"Pwease don't get rid of it!! I-I want to make a grave for it!! Then, can you please buy me another one...?" Yeosang made grabby hands at his father who had the drone.

"Sangie, this was your 7th drone. You lost the first one, the second and third stopped working, Yunho accidentally stepped on the fourth, the fifth fell into a pond God knows how, Wooyoung broke the sixth and this one got stuck in San's hair. You're not getting any drones unless it's your birthday..." Hongjoong slightly glared at Yeosang before giving him his drone.

"Okay..." Yeosang pouted before returning to his room.

"Look San ah! You're so cute!!" Y/N gently pulled her son's cheeks as he stared at himself in the mirror.

"I am cute!" San smiled before he hugged his mother.

Then he ran back to his room, where he saw Yeosang colouring a shoebox with a grey coloured pencil while Wooyoung was watching him.

"Sannie, your hair!" Wooyoung said as he pointed to his brother.

"Yeah! Eomma cutted it!" San smiled brightly.

"I'm sorry Sannie..." Yeosang pouted as he stopped colouring the shoebox and looked at San.

"I told you it's OK, Sangie!" San went up to Yeosang and hugged him.

"Group hug!" Wooyoung shouted as he joined too.

"What are you guys doing?" Mingi asked as he entered the triplets' room.

"They're hugging, hyung." Jongho stated the obvious.

"Group hug!" Yunho said as he dragged the other two and hugged them, oblivious to what happened an hour prior.

After they pulled back from the hug, the oldest twins and the youngest gasped.

"Sannie/hyung, your hair!"

"Sit down, it's story time!!" Wooyoung smiled as they all sat together on the triplets' bed.

"So Sangie was playing with his drone and-"

Sorry San, if I write your entire story, it'll take 7 hours and it's 2 am in the morning. I need sleep.