AJ: I second that. 

Alexa: Umm Scott did you see this? 

Scott: See what? 

Alexa hands Scott his phone with his social media pulled up to a specific tweet. 

@WWETheMiz: The man that claims to be against bullying and cheating sure did find it convenient to make sure his title was not lost by,Cheating?!? From what I saw was a man that was desperate and afraid he was going to let all his fans down. If the so called Reaper has any guts he will put his title on the line against me this Friday. #hypocrite @THEREAPEROFWWE

@THEREAPEROFWWE: @WWETheMiz Guts? I'm surprised you even know what that word means. As for your little challenge, I accept. But I want to be able to choose the stipulation since you want another title shot after failing the first time.  

@WWETheMiz: Your On!

@THEREAPEROFWWE: 😈😈 See you Friday Mike! 

AJ: So what kind of match were you thinking? 

Scott: Its going to be a surprise. But I have a plan for the Miz. 

Finn: I'm glad that I'm not him. 

Becky: Are we going to go swimming or sit here talking all day?

Everyone got changed into their swim gear. Scott came down stairs to see the girls chatting. Scott was memorized by Alexa's beauty so he took a photo with his phone.  When they guys all headed to the Pool and immediately started to perform wrestling moves on each other. The girls finally came out and laid next to the pool to try and get some sun.

Scott and the rest of the guys were now on the other opposite side of the pool from the girls. When Scott brings up a subject that caught Seth's attention.   

Scott: Colby you should do it today.

Seth:*Splashes Scott* you trying to say it loud enough that she hears you?

Scott: Do it or I'm going to ask her for you.

AJ: And you know he will. 

Seth: Alright Geeze, *Shakes head*never should have told you.

Scott: Wait before you do it. 

Scott slowly climbs out of the pool and begins walking over to Alexa. As he sees her standing up to get more sun block. As Scott sneaks up behind her, he goes to grab her but she moves and pushes Scott back into the pool. Scott shook the water out of his face as everyone was laughing. 

Scott: How did you know?  

Alexa: I have learned to have eyes in the back of my head.... Plus you are predictable. 

Seth walked into the house without any noticing. He came back and walked over to Becky. Scott climbed out of the pool and nudged Alexa so she would notice what Seth had behind his back. She puts her hands up to her mouth as Seth began to speak. Scott wrapped his arms around Alexa and rested his head on her shoulder. Everyone else gathered around to watch the show.  

Seth: Rebecca, when I first met you, I met this goofy Irish girl that could make me smile with her corky puns and positive attitude. As we built our relationship and began falling for each other I could could see you becoming the women that stole my heart. 

Becky: *Putting her hands to her face and beginning to tear up*   

Seth: *gets down on one knee and shows Becky the ring* Will you do me the honor of being my Wife?

Scott: *In his best Becky voice* Oh My God Seth of Course Ill marry you, you sexy beast. 

Alexa: *Slaps Scott in the back of the head*

Becky: YES! YES I WILL COLBY! 

The two embraced each other while everyone else was clapping.Seth slipped the ring on Becky's finger and she stared at the ring. The two of them shared a kiss while Scott went and grabbed some wine  and poured it for everyone as the celebrated the newly engaged couple. The party continued as The sun was starting to set. 

~2 hours later~ 

Everyone has left to go home with Scott and Alexa relaxing in the hot tub with a light music playing in the background. Scott has his head back as Alexa climbs on his lap and begins to kiss his neck. 

Scott: Someone feeling frisky tonight? 

Alexa: It's a beautiful night and getting to sit here in the hot tub with the love of my life. *smirks seductively*  Kinda makes me want to make this night extra special. 

Scott: *Pulling Alexa in for a kiss* I can get behind that. 

Alexa: *Rolling her eyes*  just come here. 

~3 Hours later~

Scott was watching TV lying in the bed while Alexa was taking a shower. As Alexa came out of the shower Scott smiled and patted the bed for her to join him. As she was climbing in bed, Scott turned off the show and cuddled up next to her. He kissed her forehead as Alexa lightly runs her hand over his chest. 

Scott: Welcome Home Alexis. 

Alexa: There is no place I would rather be. I love you. 

Scott: I love you too. 

Alexa: Good night. 

Scott: Good Night. 

OOC: Sorry that this Chapter was Shorter than the other chapters. It is more of a filler Chapter.