Prologue: Part 1

*Scene* Flash back memory of the first ever lifetime and timeline of the Silver Millennium and The Queen of Existence when she was just a mere Princess of the White Moon Throne*

       It all begins with Princess Selene and Prince Gremain Mystic (whose real name was Tytaniel). One day Princess Selene's Mother Artemis and Father Apollo were expecting Royal guests from the planet of Neptune and also from another galaxy. The Royal guests were Poseidon and his Grandson Prince Gremain. One look between Selene and Gremain and immediately they despised each other. However soon the two soon fell into a deep that would forever bind the two most powerful families in existence together once again.  Years had passed and soon the beloved couple wedded and had 6 children together before King Gremain supposedly died during a battle in his own kingdom. It was very Mysterious of how he died but the Queen could never find out what had happened to him much to the disappointment to the eldest daughter Princess Kurai, the Second to last Youngest Princess Clarity and Princess Serenity the II. 

       King Gremain and Queen Selene though to the people of the moon kingdom she was forever known as Queen Serenity. Queen Serenity Or Selene had 7 children while the kingdom and her "Late" Husband only knew of the Royal 6, The Eldest Siblings, Princess Kurai  (almost 20 yrs of age and her younger identical twin Princess Andromeda (almost 20 years of age). The next two children were Princess Serenity and her younger twin Prince Stevan (pronounced Stef then Van)(both were 16). The next one was a 7 year old Princess Clarity who had Maroonish Pinkish  colored hair. And the youngest of them all was little 5 year old Seline who was named after her own mother. The 7th and the unknown child of the Goddess of the Moon was Lucifer Alistair Mystainian Moon. During the First War of The Silver Millennium, the good and loving queen was seduced by King Chaos and had made her pregnant all the while pretending to look like  King Gremain. She soon realized this and kept this pregnancy secret from everyone except her advisor Luna and her sister Eos (mother of Helios) and Her older brother Hades. 

        During this  pregnancy Hades and Selene's Unknown Daughter Princess Pluto Setsuna Meioh had just turned 22 years old.  It was unknown to Queen Serenity (Selene) Or King Hades that they had a daughter because they're memories wiped from an unknown and powerful ally that had yet to show his face and name.

     When the Half Lunarian & Half -Chaosian baby was born Selene named her newborn son Lucifer Alistair Mystic  after her late husband King Gremain Mystic ( A/N: Mystic is disguised last name of Gremain since his actual name is king Tytaniel Mystainian but he couldn't tell His wife or anyone this for safety reasons ). But soon the Lord Of Chaos; Chaos himself took Lucifer away to train him in the ways of evil. He then sent his son to work for God who then cast Lucifer down to Hell to be known has Satan The King Of Hell. Of which led to Kurai meeting  Sam and Dean Winchester In the next life.....

*Scene* *The Queen stops her story to look at her Young Student*

Queen Kurai (Existernia): Have I overwhelmed You Young One?

Reader: Maybe a little...

QKE (A/N QKE is Queen kurai aka Existernia): Hmmm well it the rest of my story shouldn't be to much background of my parents and an overload of info all at once! 

*Kurai Giggles At this reminiscing her own experience's*

Reader: What's so funny?

QKE: *looks at you* Oh! I've had this happen to me Young child.... Because like you before I became a Queen and Goddess I was a normal being in my teenage reincarnate life who still had to learn, And I would always get overwhelmed. 

Reader: Really? I never knew that!?! The History books don't mention this...

QKE: Hmmm they've been slacking at the schools ey? I told them to teach the history along with the Emotional History book... Ah well that doesn't matter now though does it?

Reader: It might help us connect...

Lady Sappheira: Sorry to interrupt my Queen and Young Student... I would like to interject and say we both have had our losses and struggles but its better to continue on with the story???

QKE: Ah yes I suppose your right My Daughter's have a surprise planned for me???

*Lady Sappheira Nods*

QKE: Let's Continue the story then shall we?