Three years later..

It's been three years and I'm still deciding if being in sheep is the better choice for osamu. I don't want him in the mafia, I would prefer osamu to be in the sheep with chuuya instead.

But when it all comes down to it, I would allow him to chose no matter what, it is his choice after all. I will not force him but I would prefer him to be in sheep. That would both be easier along with keeping osamu more safe. But if osamu choose the mafia then I will allow it but I will protect him from certain things when it comes down to it. Though if I get osamu to meet chuuya early.. well no one can say I ever did anything to make it happen. After all, no one but osamu and his father knows that I exist. So no one will even know about some of the things I might end up doing.

I want chuuya and osamu to meet as kids and become friends way before osamu chooses between either the mafia, sheep, the government, or even just being an ordinary boy who gets caught up with things between all three and maybe all three wanting osamu to join them kind of thing. Or four if you count the armed detective agency. Hmm now that's a thought. Then I also have to factor in...fyoder as well. Sigh.. so many things to do to make sure osamu is safe and happy but also to not get in his way of him needing to also understand and learn through some of the mistakes he might make.

Hm..I continued to think before I noticed osamu waking up. I go into my ghostly form and out of where me as an ability stay at inside him. I peeked over to see osamu with his wide eyes staring up at me.

He smiles and reaches towards me. I smile at him and picked him up. "Mama!" Osamu said happily as he clung onto me. I walked out of osamu room and into the kitchen to make him something to eat. He is three right now, he will be turning four next June 19th And that is sometime away since it's august right now. 

I set osamu down in his chair before I went around making him some pancakes, I didn't really care that I was making different kinds of food from different places for osamu to eat. He loves eating my food and he loves trying new different kind of foods from different places.

Luckily in my last life, me and my family traveled around to different countries before I was killed. The last place I was at was a hotel in japan, and I'm in japan right now as well after I died. Was it fate? I have no idea and I don't care. I will do my best to take care of osamu. I will not follow fates will when it comes to them, osamu and those's he cares about in the future. I'll just do what I have to do, but for right now, I'm just osamu's mama. Now he also will get to play with the other kids now that he's old enough that they won't accidentally hurt him when he goes to the park for the first time.

So after eating, I took osamu to the park, he went to go play and later came back with a friend.

They were both smiling happily, one of the only reason why I'm letting others see me is so osamu can play and make new friends now. "This is mama! Mama this is chuuya!" Osamu and I stared a bit surprised that osamu and chuuya met so early in this life before I smiled at them gently, "hello chuuya, I'm so glad you became osamu's friend. As you already know, I'm osamu mother, but you may call me Hana." I said and I had to come up with a name on the spot instead of my really name.

Mostly because when I was about to tell them my really name I saw something that made me change it into more of an code name to be called as. I don't want them to know my true name.

Later on i will tell them my real name but until I don't sense them anymore, I can't let others know my real name just yet. I thought as they smiled at me and went back to playing now that osamus new friend met his mom. Huh I guess I didn't really have to do anything for osamu and chuuya to meet. I wonder if they meet like this in the anime but didn't remember because they never meet again afterwards? Or if it's because I'm here that they meet here and now? I thought a bit curious. I don't want chuuya to be taken and experimented on, so he falls under my protection since osamu made him his friend.

Even if they do manage to take him, I will hunt them down and bring him home with me and osamu. I thought determined. I don't want chuuya to feel that..that is if they manage to get him and somehow hide him from me. Otherwise I will tear down a lot of things to find chuuya and get him back. I will adopt him to if I have to. I thought but for now I'll just let them play together. I thought smiling.

___*____*____*____*___\*____*____*_
I finally finished with 926 words. Sorry it's short and all but I was like really stuck into his before I decided to just leave it like this for now. Well hope you all like and comment what you think.

Please give me some ideas!

Ja ne~!