part 19: run away

Shoto put some clothes, and the money he earned in his bag so he could run away with bakugou. He walked down stairs where his dad and sister are. They were eating breakfast getting ready for the day.

"good morning, sunshine" Enji said and gives Todoroki a kiss. Todoroki was going to wipe his lips off but his dad grab his hand and Force's another kiss on him. 'this will all be over soon' Todoroki though. Enji let go of him and pulled away. He slapped Todoroki's ass and Todoroki wipes his mouth and ran out the house.

Bakugou was waiting outside for him with a book dag with clothes In it. Todoroki ran to him and kissed him. "You ready to go suger plum~" bakugou said and Todoroki smiled. "Of course!" They walked away form the house and to the park. Bakugou called a taxi and they just waited hugging up to each other.

°^°^°^°^°^°
Bakugou pov:

"Thank God, I'm free. I've been waiting to get out of that hell hole for my whole life!" Todoroki said as he laid on the hotel bed.  I kissed him Then he lifted up to look me in the eye. "Thanks to you, my life will be way better, more positive, more lovely with you here. I love you so much, every thing about you is beautiful. Your attitude, your kindness, you face, your hands, your hair, I love how you care about everyone even though you act like you don't, because you always are helping people out, I love your beautiful smile you pretty little hothead. I love you" I blush as todoroki talk about how beautiful and amazing I am.

He kissed me and we both lay down on the bed. Hugging each other. "I love you" I say In Todoroki's ear. "I love you to" he said then we both went to sleep.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
*5 year later*

"Katsuki, can you take these coffee cakes to that table" Luci ask me. I took the coffee cakes to the table with four adults that looks familiar. "Here's you cake's" I said. I was about to walk off when I heard one of them call my name, Wella nickname 'kacchan' I turned around to see a man with green eyes and hair, he has freckles on both sides of his face. 'deku'

He got up and hugged me I didn't hug back though. I miss him though but its not time to hug. Deku is number one now. I am a little jealous but I have ice-hot and I don't need anything else. He let me go then started talking but all I heard was can I come over soon. I said sure then walked off to go back to work.

°^°^°^°^°^°

"Welcome home babe" I said to my boyfriend that came in the house. He worked at a mall and have a different in time we come home. I come home at 8:39 and he comes home at 10:20.

He walked over to me. I was on the couch watching TV till he came back. He gave me a kiss then took me to the room.

"Babe, i-i was wondering....see I know you might not want to do this due to the rape you've receive from your dad and his friends but we are together and I want to see how you are are, notthatiwantyouforyourbodybutcanwefuck" I asked and he looked at me confused. "Babe, can you slow down" he said and he scoots closer to me. I put my head on his shoulder "can we.........fuck" I ask again and he looks at me in shock.

We haven't had sex yet because of Shoto's insecurities. He doesn't even let me see him naked.  And I don't mind because I know the stuff his been through. "Babe i-"

"You don't have to if you don't want t-"

"No! i-it's ok w-we can do-do it"

"Are you  sure"

"Y-yeah, I am"

He took off his pants, and underwear. I did the same then I took the lube I had out of the drawer. I put some on my fingers. he blushed and tensed up form this. "We don't have to do this if-"

"N-no it's fine! I-i want to make you feel g-good" he said and I sighed. "But are you really sure you want to go through this" I said "yes, katsuki now come on" he said. He got on my lap and kissed me I kissed back and fingered him as I did so. He's moans are so cute so I went faster with my fingers. He pulled away form the kiss and moaned loud.

"Mmma nxo sotfp dornt enjd!" I have no idea what he is saying but I stopped and hold him close. He was crying and breathing heavily."I'm sorry, we can go to sleep, we don't have to-"

"I'm s-sorry it's my f-fault, I w-want to m-make you feel g-good but I fucked up" he said. I grabbed the lube and put some more on my fingers. Shoto got off of my lap quick we he saw what I was puting on my fingers. He went over to the door and stood there with his shirt on and nothing else.

I lifted up my legs and put one finger in my hole. "Ahh~" I moaned out and  closed my eyes "Katsuki..." I opened my eyes to see shoto in front of me bushing. "I-ahh~" shoto put his finger in with mine and started to move. "Are you ok with being bottom, Katsuki" shoto asked my as he move his finger adding another one. "Yes s-shoto, I'm f-fine with i-it" I said then I took my finger out and fall back on to the bed. Shoto keep moving his two fingers the he add another one.

Shoto pov:

I've never thought of Katsuki as a bottom, but seeing him now it's so precious something I need to see it's something I'll cherish every moment of my life, he's.......so beautiful. "Ahh~ shoto i-i thing I'm loose e-enough mm~" he said. I took out my fingers and put the tip of my cock in. It's only eight in a half inches and katsuki is eight inches. I kissed him as I slowly went in. When I was half way in I waited for a minute. "Shoto, m-move" katsuki said. I start to move slowly though for not to hurt him.

I have been too before. Mostly with women, but sometimes I have been with men so I know what to do. I went faster for Katsuki then at that moment he came. It was a lot. If course, he haven't had sex ever since he broke up with he's girlfriend. I came inside him after a few more hits.

I pulled out and laid next to him. He rolled over to me and hugged me. "I love you" he said kissed me on my head. "I love you too" I kissed him and we both went to sleep like that.

The end~
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry the smut was not good I'm just sleep so sorry 🥺

Well this is are last. I love and appreciate all of you for reading this book💘

We all love todobaku don't we...

No...

Ok...

So I hope everyone is safe, love you💘

Oh and happy pride month 😁🏳️‍🌈