part 2 abuse

Todoroki pov:

I was sitting down in my room reading a book, and my dad ran in my room screaming and yelling. " THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE TO GO WASH THE DISHES!!". " But it's not my day its-". My dad cut me off with a slap. "You useless THOT!" my dad grabbed me by my waste. I tried to get out of his grasp. Why did I have to say something I should have just went to go wash the dishes. "Come with me". Dad pulled my arm to come with him. "D-dad n-no im- sorry ill-ill go wash the dishes!". Dad was very mad there was no talking him out of this. He punched my face so hard that my nose was bleeding. "YOU DO WHAT I FUCK SAY NO QUESTION ASKED! NOW COME THE FUCK ON". With out saying anything I went with him. I saw my sister on the couch not trying to look or help.

Fuyumi pov:

As I saw dad bringing Shoto to his room. I wanted to help I really did but my body did not move. I was all ways scared of my dad. And never faced up to him. Ever since that day when Touya s up to him he beat him to a Paul. After that Touya ran away and never seen again. I do know why he only pick on Shoto I mean me, Touya, and Natsuo where right in Front of him but he never touched us. It started when Shoto was five when he got his first quirk. Dad was so mad because it was an ice quirk. Mom was happy for him and congratulate him. Then he got another quirk I was confused he got two quirk's. I asked dad about it but he said " back of are you mad that your younger brother got a cool quirk and you don't". That hurt my feelings so I just backed away and let this alone. Dad was training with Shoto every day after that. Never letting him go outside, never letting him have friends, and him never having fun. He cried every day in his room. Mom would try to calm him down but it would not work. She was feed up. I know what my mom did was wrong but she had a reason she was going mad from all the crying and screaming. So she did some thing unremarkable she poured hot boiling water on his left eye and she saud "your left side is unbearable! It reminded me of your dad to much and all the crying and screaming! I'm tired of it! IM TIRED". After that dad sent her to a mental hospital and she was never seen again. Then dad started to beat him and rape him and making him do all the chores even on my day. "I feel really bad for him I wish I could help but i'm- I'm scared.

To be continued~