part 17: sad song

{⚠️Smut: more like rape⚠️}

Todoroki pov:

"Fu, I'm here" I said entering the house that I'm supposed to call home. Fuyumi is on the couch reading a book. I walked over to her and sit down next to her. "Hell shoto, welcome back!" She said and hugged me.

"Rei come here for a moment!!" Enji yell from the kitchen. What does he want now. I walked in the kitchen to see a man by him.

Oh another pervert

"he's here to have fun with you ok so I want you to be nice to him"  Enji said. I looked down then I remembered what I was going to ask him. "Enji... c-can I get....... p-pade if i-i d-do this w-with out any...c-complains" I said and he looked at me in surprise "what for" he asked. "....." It took me some time to think of a excuse but I got it down...kinda

"T-....my f-friend birthday is n-next w-week and i-i want to give her a p-present" it was not a lie tus birthday is February 28 and I did want to give he something but it was halfway a lie because I'm not doing this really for that reason. "Fine, you can get 20 if you do" Enji said and I frowned. "B-but this is my b-body....I n-need a l-lot m-more than 20 to g-ive a-away my b-body. S-strippers, and p-porn s-stars git at l-least 2000 a d-day" I said and I could tell Enji looked very mad. "I-i also am d-doing t-this for my to l-learn how to take c-care of my own m-money so when I get o-older" I said and he signed.

He took out his wallet and gave me some money "50 every time" he said but that still wasn't enough for me and I know he can give me more. "H-ow a-about 1000" I said he looked very irritated but I need this. "Fine" he said giving me the money. Then he pushed me upstairs with the pervert.

°^°^°^°

"Ok sweetie~, can you use that pretty mouth of your and suck my cock~" he said and I got on my knees and began sucking.

I hate this so much I want to be hold and cuddled by katsuki I miss him.

After that disgusting thing he layed me on my bed and began to strip me. "This might hurt baby" the guy said and I just closed my eyes tightly. He shoved his erection I'm me and it made me scream.

Damnit this bastard!

He started to move not softly or slow but fast and hard. I hate it...I hate it...I hate it.

°^°^°^°
*Next day lunch time at school they are on the roof*

"Baby are you ok" katsuki asked and I snuggle up into is chest "yeah...I.... just want to cuddle" I said and he pulled me close to him. "Ok babe" he said.

Bakugou pov:

Shoto looked like he was extremely tired. "Babe" I said wanting to ask him a question. But shoto didn't answer. "Can you sing to me" he said softly. "Oh- ok babe"

"You And I we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky,

with you I'm alive like all like missing pieces of my heart that's finally collide

So Stop time right here in the
Moonlight cause I don't ever want to close my eyes

Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a wholeWithout you I've got no hand to hold

With out you I fell torn
Like a sail in a storm

Without you I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song...

With you I fall, it's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouette on the wall

White you I'm a beautiful mess, it's like we're standing hand In hand with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight cause I don't ever want to close my eyes

Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole, with out you I've got no hand to hold,

Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm

without you I'm just a sad song,

Your the perfect Melody, the only Harmony, I want to hear

Your my favorite part of me, with you standing next to me I've got nothing to fear

Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole, without you I've got no hand to hold...

With out you I feel torn like a sail in a storm

Without you I'm just a sad song, yeah
I'm just a sad song

Without you I feel broke like a half of a whole, without you I've got no hand to hold

With out you I feel torn like a sail in a storm

Without you I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song"

I heard sobs come from shoto. "Baby you o-" I was interrupted by him grabbing my face and kissing me "I love y-you so m-much, I d-don't k-know how I-I g-got so l-lucky with y-you" he said I hug him and kissed his head. "That sing gets you emotional" i said and he nodded.

"Oh yeah, babe I got a job my boss is nice to...oh and she's 13" I said and he looked at me like I was crazy. "Mhm, she really is and she Isa dropout like we are going to be sooner or later" I said and he put his head back in my chest. "I got a job to" he wispered but I still heard him "you did, how's that going for you" I said and he squeezed my shirt "i-its a-alright, it pays g-good t-though" he said.

"How much we got to add up all the money...I get paid $289 at my job, you" I sat and he shrugged "mmm, $1000...$1050 if I do over time" he said.

Wow that's a lot of money. Now I'm Curious on what exactly is his job.

"What's your job" I asked and he tensed up. "I-i.....take c-care of.... per- p-people" he said. "Like old people" he didn't say anything. I know that shoto does lie so if he's not saying anything his trying to find a way to beat around the bush or he doesn't say anything at all.

"Babe, why are you being so quiet there. Just tell me" I said and there was a long silence before he started to talk again. "I t-talk c-care of E-Enji's f-friends" he said and I got confused "with what?" I asked and he started to shake. "W-wih t-there.... p-problems" he said. It sounds like he was about to cry and i got worried. "Babe what are there problems" I asked.

Again long silence. This time he didn't say anything just stayed quiet. I bugged him a little "babe" I said I looked down at him and his eyes where closed.

He fell asleep

"W-we should go b-back t-to class" he said opening his eyes. He got up and helped me up. Theb we walking to class.

I was still wondering about the 'takeing care of Enji Todoroki's friends ' thing. It was suck in my head and I wanted to know what the hell does he do with his frien- Oh My God!

To be continued~