part 18: The Truth

Bakugou pov:

It was the end of the day and I grabbed Todoroki's arm and pulled him into a alley way. "Tell me the fucking truth now" I asked looking up at him. His two inches taller then me but that doesn't mean I can't over power him.

"Tell you what" he asked with a confused face. "Your dad fucking friends! What are the problems that you are helping them with sho" I asked and he looked down. "I should go home my dad will be mad. And I have to treat a pe- patience" he said trying to get away form me but I pushed him into the wall.

"SHOTO!! TELL ME NOW!! ARE- are you letting your dad friends fuck you for money" I said in a calm voice I was almost going to cry because my boyfriend is a hooker. "......he- i-........I....I d-don't r-re-realy don't have a c-choice....so I j-just a-asked Enj-my dad..... c-can I g-get p-pade for i-it" that broke my heart.

"How long"

"What-"

"HOW FUCKING LONG, SHOTO!!"

"w-well...... i-i-ive been doing it with h-he's friends e-ever since I w-was ten, I just got p-pade y-yesterday b-bcause that w-when i-i a-ask him" he said and looked very mad "Stop it" I said "stop what-"

"STOP FUCKING THEM!!"

"ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE A CHOICE!!" I pulled him in a huge he started crying. "We will leave on Friday so you can get out of this shit" I said and he cried harder "I-i j-just want t-to go n-now" he said in between sobs. "I know baby but we have to wait for Friday because I need to plan how I'ma get you and stuff" I said and kissed his head. "We can leave straight after school. Pack some of your clothes and just saying that your going to a sleepover and I'll do the same" he said looking down at me. "Ok babe"

Todoroki pov:

I walked in my house. So the plan of me and Katsuki's run away is easy. I'll write a goodbye note to everyone I love and he'll do the same, then we'll pack clothes and said we are going to a sleepover. Enji will probably make me work for it. god I hate him. Then we'll leave after school to go to a hotel. Katsuki said he'll pick out the hotel.

I walk to my room and open the door to see a lady sitting on my bed with no clothes on. Wow a woman, it's been like two months since I fucked a woman. "Hi~" she said and I almost threw up. "Let get this over with" I said and she laid down on the bed waiting for me.

I took off my clothes and walked over to the bed. I got ontop of her and lined my member up with her entrance.

*Don't want to write him fucking that girl so TIME SKIP"

After that she tried to kiss me but I pushed her back. "I'll tell your father that you won't kiss me and he'll punished you!" She said and tried to kiss me again. This time I let her only because I don't feel like dealing with Enji's punishment.

She walked out of my room and I put on my clothes and followed her. "How was it" Enji asked the lady. "He was amazing!!" She said with to much energy. "Oh really now, well I guess I can give you a extra pay" he said handing me $1050. I thank him and went to my room. Friday is two days for now. I just can't wait.

I put the money I have in my piggy bank with my other $1000. Then I took a shower and went straight to sleep.

Bakugou pov:

I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I really don't have any reason to run away. I just wanted shoto to run away but I know he'll need help surviving out there so I'm going with him and also because I love him and I don't want to be without him.

Yes my mom and dad will miss me and I'll miss them to but shoto need me and I need him. I'll see my parents a few weeks or months after we run away.

I changed into my school uniform and walked down stairs to eat breakfast. "Morning katsuki!" My mom said handing me bacon and eggs. "Morning katsuki" my dad said patting my head "morning" I mumble and ate my food.

After that I walked to school. On my way I saw todoroki. I hugged him for behind and he jumped. "Hey babe" I said and he turned his head around "d-dont s-scare me like t-that" he said and I laughed. "Im sorry" i said teasingly and kissed him.

School was boring as ever and after that I went to work.

Work was calming because Luci was a good guy to talk to. Tokagomy was just playing around with devena and kiss all over her. Apparently those to are dating.

I when home and eat dinner. Then I went to my room and went to sleep. After tomorrow we'll be the day.

To be continued~