Part 5: You!

Bakugou pov:

"OI WATCH WHERE YOUR FUCKING GOING" I said to some dumbass that want to run in to me.

"S-sorry I'm sorry see I was-" he stopped. "hey is something Rong here?" a girl walked over to us. I looked at the person that bump into me he.. he looks..... cute~ "no n-nothing to worry about Fu" the boy said to the girl. "Are you sure?" The girl said. "Yeah it's my fault I bumped into him, I'm sorry for bumping into you" the boy said bowing it looked like he was going to fall his legs were shaking. "Sho let me walk you in the school" the girl asked him. She looked like a fucking nerd she had glasses on, and a gray turtleneck, with pink with gray stripes bell bottoms pants on. 'is she his girlfriend' I thought.

"N-no you don't have to"

"But you can't walk right"

"I-its ok I can manage"

"No I won' take no for an answer"

"I fine looks like I have not choose"

"Ok!"

I did no know what to do they just walked past me and one more time the boy said "I'm sorry" as that walked past.

Fuyumi pov:

Shoto arm was around my neck as he was on my side, and I hold him by the waist. "You sure you can do the test" I asked him, I was wired that he won't pass. "I have to take it you heard what he, said if I don't pass I will be punished" "okay but be... *Inhale* *exhale* be careful" I said calmly. "I will" Shoto said as we got to the building I left him there waving good bye.

Todoroki pov:

As Fu left I felt dizzy but I had to keep going. I walked into the auditorium  sat down in a seat. My ass hurts like hell. I had to forst myself to sit down as "ow" I said quietly but it seems like some one herd me. "are you ok!?" A boy with green hair and eyes with freckles. "I-I don't want to be n-nosey, but um are you ok?" He asked concerned.

"Um yeah I'm ok"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Oh ok I'm izuku Midoriya!" he said with a smile on his face. "Shoto Todoroki" I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you!"

"You to" I said wow this is literally the first time I forever that I a actual conversation with someone. I never had any friends since everyone didn't like me and if anyone tried being my friend I would just push them away because I can't tell if they where there because that son of a bitch Endeavor my you know so called dad or if they really want to be my friend.

"So umm are you excited?" he said "for what?" I said confused. "For the test" he said chuckling "oh that...not-not really" no it was Midoriya's time to look confused. "Hmm why not?" "Well umm I... I'm just tired" of course I was tired after the pervert leftted I cried myself to sleep. "Oh" Midoriya said."well I hope you don't fall asleep during the test, and good luck!" Midoriya is so nice but I know better not to get to close. The lights turn off except for by the stage there stood a bear or mouse I couldn't tell "hello student, I'm your principal, you can call me principal Nezu" the audience was quite but wall I was thinking 'IT CAN TALK'.

"now I will hand the mic over to your president of the school Ms. Mic" principal Nezu said as a man with long blonde hair appeared *silence*.

"YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH CAN I HEAR MY FELLOW STUDENTS MACK SOME NOISE!" *Silence* "BE FOR YOU GET, COMFORTABLE~ YOU HAVE TO PASS THE TEST TO GET IN THIS SCHOOL YEAAAAHH YEAAAAHHH!" *Silence* "NOW OVER HERE WE HAVE YOUR ONE AND ONLY... MS. AIZAWA!" After that a man with black hair, sleepy eyes a gray scarf, and a all black outfit on comes up on the stage. "HE WILL BE TELLING YOU ABOUT THE TEST YEAAAAHHH YEAAAAHH"

The man in all black started talking. "So today you're going to be fighting special machines try to take down as much as you can each machine is 50 points if you got more than 50 points you get a letter saying that you got into UA if you get 50 or less you get a letter saying that you didn't get into UA wish you the best of luck I guess".

  He finished and all the lights turned back on. Everyone was shocked what they had to do some of them said it was easy some of them said it was kind of hard. I say 'God damn it not only do I have to fight in this condition I am in I have to take down two or more robots for I can get in this fucking school. and if I don't well here comes my punishment.

"Hey don't worry Todoroki It'll- be it'll be alright!"midoriya's said sitting next to me with a big smile. "We'll get through this!" "Yeah"I said with a smile try not to get attached to him. We all heard the principal Nezu yell "get ready!" We all walked out and started the test well here goes my future.

*Time skipper: the end of the day*

That day was the worst. At the end of the test I was to overwhelmed so I passed out when I woke up I forgot how many machines I beat up so now I have to wait until the letter gets to my house. I bet I'm not getting into that school.

To be continued~