Chapter 17

When the plane landed Matt and I took a cab to my house. When I  entered there stood my sister, Katie. She looked just like she did before(idk if i described her before but i will again). Her deep blue eyes the same yet instead of being cheerful and bright they were lonely and sad. Her brown hair was neatly straightened to almost her belly button like before. She was still average height but she was skinnier than I remembered her. She wore an old Nike sweatshirt and leggings with brown boots. I turned to look at Matt and his face had gone pale. Turning to look at my parents who had blood-shot eyes. My dad held my mother, they were broken, thanks to my genius sister who thinks it's a grand idea to just fake her death. My sister began to walk closer and she stopped in front of Matt and I.

"You." She points to Matt. Matt just stares into the distance.

"is this your boyfriend?" she turns to me.

"Really? Out of all the things you could say you asked if Matt was my boyfriend. Unbelievable." I shout in her face completely pissed, yet i continue.

"But it doesn't surprise me. I mean you left for 4 years. We actually thought you were dead! Katie WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I scream ,my parents dont even move and Matt seems to be dead. 

"Not only do you leave us! Yet, you leave us thinking we could have done something! Also, not to mention what your dick-head friends did for years. Or you mean what did your friends do? Well, since you asked. They pushed me, the punched me, they told we i should go die. They got inside my head and did things that are so terrible i can't even explain. They made me think you were the lucky one! But after all, seems you still get your way!" I'm out of breath by the time i end my rant. Katie comes up and gets really  close and whispers.

"I want to say i'm sorry but that won't be enough." With that she turns away. I drop my bags and run up to her and hug her.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Cam, yeah sorry about that. I'm watching Em.  ok. Love you to bye." Katie hangs up her phone smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" She laughs at me.

"You'll understand when you become pretty and get a boyfriend." She comments even though it was a little mean I'm used to it.

"What's so special about him?" She looks up at me and hugs me.

"He's different but he is just holding the spot for someone special" She holds me tightly looking down at me and grinning.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Emily?" Matts voice echoes throughtout my head

"Yeah?" I say parting myself from my sister. He holds up my bags an pouts

"Ok, whining pants." I grab my bags and he follows. Shit well not since Katie's back we have no extra bedroom.

"Matt?" He looks at me in the hallway to my bedroom.

"You have to sleep with me in my room." He grins

"Fine with me."

----Hope you guys like it Merry Christmas Eve and kik me if your going to Digi tour Milwaukee because i want to met my readers!  Gracelopezz13 ~~~~Also comment your favorite character for a follow!