The roof- Chapter 13

-back at the hotel skip the beach that’s boring :/-

Madison is still here. Do you hear the excitement in my voice? No. Neither do I.

“Hey Emily I have a question?” Madison comes up from behind me as I flop onto my bed . Great.

“Yeah?” She sits on my bed next to me. Well I’m going to have burn that.

“Your close with the boys right?” I nod, she continues

“Do you think I have a chance with any of them?” I think for a second. No.

“Maybe I don’t know.” I lie. She smiles to herself.

“Really? Are you just saying that?!” Yup.

“No, you’re so pretty and nice I don’t why they wouldn’t be all over you.” I do. You’re a whore.

“Awe thanks Em!” She hugs me. Well I’ll have to burn my body to now. I just smile at her.

“I think a couple of them have their eye on me, If I’m being honest.” Madison bluntly states.

“Really who?” I’m just humoring myself now.

“Hayes for sure. “ She pauses to think. Oh sure. “Matt possibly and Shawn.” My eyes grow huge. SHAWN! She wishes. Shawn would never like her right?

“Oh cool well I have to go..um brush my teeth for um, bed.” I shutter out quickly.

“But it’s 5. And, your bathroom is right there.” She points to my bathroom right next to me.

“Well” I think “Jack has my toothbrush.” Really Emily? Jack has your toothbrush.

“Well why would Jack..” Her voice was cut off by me shutting the door and running to Shawn’s room.

*Knock, louder Knock.  Banging*

Angry filled my veins.

“Hey why are you..” Shawn opened the door

“Hey Em.” I rush into his room and Aaron is sitting on the bed.

“I can’t take it I hate her!” I shout. Shawn gently touches my shoulder.

“Never mind I shouldn’t of came.” I sit on his bed.

“Okay..” Shawn awkwardly states as he sits next to me.

“Is it your time of the month?” Shawn shyly asks. I playfully slap him.

“No asshole!” He laughs and Aaron just laughs at us.

“I have a question” Shawn looks at me

“Yeah?”  He looks concerned

“Do you like Madison?” He grabs the back of his neck awkwardly

“Is it that obvious?” My heart drops to my stomach. I shake my head no and just leave. The tears brim my eyes as I sprint to the roof. I can hear Shawn’s voice getting fainter each second as I run. I run past tons of people asking if I was ok. Now I was bawling and I paced around on the roof. I cried looking over the edge. I don’t really know why it hurt me so bad. I hate her, I hate her so much. I heard the door for the roof open but I ignored it.

*Listen to Out of My Head by John Newman*

I felt someone touch my back. I turned to see who it was, Cameron. I imagined him hitting me again. I fell to the cold ground crying he came near me trying to hold me.

“Get away you animal!” He looked away hurt.

“Why can’t you forgive like you forgave the other boys?” His voice cracked as he spoke

“Cameron I can’t” I cry looking at him. His brown eyes are filled sorrow and tears dare to fall onto his flawless face. He shakes his head turning away from me.

“I’m sorry I really am.” He whispers into the wind looking at the city.

“I am too.” I whisper back, he turns and looks at me. He slowly comes closer looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes. A tear stain lines his cheek. He leans down and kisses me gently. As much as I hated him it felt right. So, I kissed him back. The wind blew my hair back and it felt like the whole world was spinning. I gently tugged on his hair; his hands slowly moved down my back but stopped at my waist. (What a gentleman) When we parted I snapped back into reality and began to shake. No I can’t believe I just kissed my bullying. Emily he’s not your bullying anymore.

“Why did you do that?” I question angrily

“I wanted to see what it would be like.” He shrugs I roll my eyes.

“Never tell anyone.” I hiss

“Never, we wouldn’t want you to be known as a cheater cheater would we?” he evilly grins then his face softens.

“I’m dating anyone.” He laughes

“That’s not what all Mhawn shippers think.” With that he walks away. Mhawn, as in Shawn and Emily, well me. I smiled to myself. Mhawn that’s a funny but cute name.

!!!!!! I’m back bitches. Haha anyway it’s happening!!! My new fanfic it has 20 pages already it’s called A Fangirls Dream!!!!! It will be up in soon!