Just Pretend- Chapter 3

I grabbed my bags from the taxi and my blood rushed through my body when some one screamed Katie. I ignored it and slowly opened the door, a line of boys stood there. Their expressions changed instantly as the inspected me. There stood Cameron,Taylor, Jacks', Hayes. I slowly walked towards them to Nash approach them saying something I couldn't understand. Just pretend you completely forgot. Just pretend. I smiled and took a huge breath.

"Hi I'm Emily!" I smiled brightly. Nash stepped forward and introduced me to them. I smiled and nodded as more boys came and Nash told me their names. I smiled at Matt remembering him.

~Nash's POV~

I finished telling her the guys names. She looked so pretty even though she had her straight but it reached about her belly button.  She didnt have on makeup but her blue eyes were gorgeous breath taking actually.  They weren't bright blue like mine but they were a deep blue, you would easily get lost in them. When she smiled her eyes would lighten. We all were just standing there, awkwardly and I saw Emily smile at Matt and I clenched my fist. I really need to stop.

~Matt's POV~

Emily smiled at me and I smiled back. I was just about to speak but Cameron interrupted.

"Emily glad your here! Well were going to go to our rooms. Who wants to room with Emily?" all the guys said me at the same time.

"Well I mean if she wants..." Aaron awkwardly trailed off. The boys mumbled under their breath. She chuckled and lip her lip while tapping her foot. She stared at me for a second and then back at the others boys.

~Emily's POV~

I glanced at Matt then back at the other boys. I bit my lip while thinking and then tapped my foot.

"hmmmm..." The boys glanced at me with hopeful eyes.

"Lets go with Hayes." He smiled at Nash hit him.

"Ouch you ass what was that for?" Hayes shouted at Nash. We lightly laughed and I glanced over to Matt he was looking at something on his phone.

"So are we gonna go or.." Cameron cut me off.

"No were going right now its just that picking Hayes was unexpected. " Cameron quickly replied.

"Well I'm unexpected." I gave them a miscrevious smile and began to walk up the front desk.

"Hi, Emily Spellman?" She typed into the computer.

"Emily with a y?" I gave her a confused look.

"uh yeah?" she nodded then quickly pulled put a key and half smiled.

"Have a nice stay." She blankly stated and looked at the screen again.  I walked in the elevator and clicked the floor 7. I leaned up on the wall as the cliche elevator music softly hummed. The bell dinged and I quickly picked up my suitcase and bag. I walked out of the elevator looking around to see rooms. I'm room 304, thats 292.

293. 294. 295. 296. 297. 298. 299. Thats where it ended on this side, ok so other side. 300. 301. 302. 303. Ah here it is 304. I opened the door to see a white butt.

"Ahh!!" I screamed and turned away.

"Clothes please!" I felt for the door and closed it. I kept my eyes close and felt for a wall to put my head on.

"Sorry your good." Hayes blushed and I chuckled.

"No problem but why were you naked?"I laughed at the sound of what I said.

"I just took a shower and well yeah. ." He had on khakis and a red obey shirt on and plain black socks. I laughed then sat on a bed which is now mine. I put my clothes in the dresser and hung up some of my clothes. Then I neatly placed all me shoes in a row on the closet floor next to  Hayes' s shoes.

"Your really clean." Hayes laughed while flipping through the channels.  I noticed the TV is only facing Hayes' s bed. I rolled my eyes and placed my things in the bathroom. 

"Not really your just super dirty." I yelled back.

"Not true!" He yelled back

"Then why are you under wear on the floor." I smirk looking at him from the bathroom and threw them at him. He blushed.

"You just touched my underwear you're gross." He faked gaged.

"I have a brother you know. Plus thats coming from the boys thats stepping on my bra." I evily smiled he quickly scrambled to his feet. I laughed at his gullibleness.  He rolled his eyes at me and sat back down.

***Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really like writing from everyones point of view. Anyway sorry if you dont like this taking so long but I want everything to seem more real. Plus I like writing funny moments like this! So far Emily and Hayes friendship is cute! Thats just what I think lol! Please vote and share this story and comment is you guys like these little moments that they have!****