20- Hospital

I woke up with a bright light shining in my face. As I looked around I was in a hospital. I quickly panicked and tried standing up, only succeeding on pull on my IV. I noticed Matt sleeping in the chair next to my bed, but no Kian. I really wanted answers so I woke up Matt.

"Matt....Matt!" He jolted awake but then smiled at me.

"How are you feeling?" He sat on the open side of the bed.

"Confused" I answered honestly

"About what?" Her tilted his head sideways

"Why am I here and where is Kian?" He squinted his eyes at me in confusion.

"You collapsed outside the door after you saw Katie and never kind.. but Kian is in California still. " he's lying isn't he.

"No Kian was here with me at the park!" Katie walked in as I yelled at Matt.

"You mean the one they torn down a month again?" I shook my head

"Your lying!" Katie stood next to my bed.

"See my baby sister still is in there" she mocked me with her baby voice.

"Matt!" He turned to me.

"What?" I smirked at Katie.

"Order plane tickets for this afternoon. I want to leave as soon as possible." He nodded and pulled his phone.

Matt went to go get something to eat, leaving Katie and I alone. Her eyes were glossy as she tried to speak.

"Please.... don't leave." I rolled my eyes.

"Stop this is getting annoying" she came and sat next to me.

"I ..love him I really do I miss him so much. Please don't take him away. "I looked at away.

"You dont know what love is anyway I texted my mom meet us with our at the airport in a hour." Katie got up and left. Hopefully she would stay away for a long time.

____Sorry it took so long. I got a main part in a play so I was really busy. I hope you guys enjoyed_____