Different pov

Roxy Lalonde

You forgot wtf you were supposed to be doing because the author almost abandoned this fucking fanfic. And probably will. So you might as well finish it because you're the author's favorite. You wake up in your small room. In your normal sized house. And you're enjoying it. Sorta. Your sister is fuckin pregnant. Yay. 

Unlike a normal day. There's a knock on your bedroom door. Ugh. You open the door. It's cold and no one is around.

"Whom the fuck?" You step out of your room. The lights are out. Only the moonlight makes it easier to make out stuff. You walk down the hall and into the kitchen. You mutter some words under your breath. Grabbing a knife. Something is here. I-... is this even your house? It has to be. Same furniture, just moved around. How long were you asleep?

Quiet footsteps trail down the hall you just came from. You hold the knife at the ready. But when it turns the corner. All you see is Dirk. A cracked prosthetic mask on his face. His eyes glow amber. What the fuck happened...? He has a baseball bat in hand. 

"D-Dirky. What's going on...?" You manage to say. He stays silent. Gripping the bat. 

"Father wants the rogue..." he swings the bat at your head. Everything goes black. How longs it been? Months? Years? All you know is that father requests  you. And it's time to Reset.

(Hi yes. The turn that this took was based off a bandstuck rp I did. Some magical force started controlling Dirk and he went mad. yadda yadda. Sorry I had to end this.)