"If I wanted him to die I wouldn't have told you where you can find him." Theo defended himself since he had no intentions of killing the Sheriff in the first place since it would only make his plans difficult if people started interrogating him over the murder of the Sheriff. At least with Scott, he was still a teenager at High School and relatively unknown to everyone in the town who wasn't involved in the supernatural. With the amount of murdered teenagers in the last couple of years, Theo wouldn't doubt that no one would blink an eye at his death. Plus, if Theo killed too many people close to Blair - she would never agree to work with him.

"Then why are they saying his body is shutting down? That some toxin's poisoning him and they don't know how to stop it." Stiles pressed next which immediately confused Theo even if he didn't let it show in front of Stiles - Theo wasn't aware of any type on toxin put it into the Sheriff's body when he had sent the chimera to attack him which certainly didn't add up to why the Sheriff was now dying instead of healing and if he died, it would mess up all of his plans for at least another twelve hours and he had a schedule.

"I'm not the bad guy, Stiles. I'm just a realist. I'm a survivor. If you knew the things that I know..." Theo drifted off as he tried to allude to something else other than the Sheriff, his vagueness starting to get on Stiles's nerves since he wasn't getting to the point of how to save the Sheriff or even anything relatively important to Stiles.

"Yeah, but what do you know?" Stiles asked harshly as he cut Theo off before he could continue to ramble any more nonsense, Stiles now standing up fully as he glared at Theo - trying to corner him into giving him an answer at the very least.

"I know what's coming. I know what the Dread Doctors created. And I know what Parrish is." Theo answered which didn't surprise Stiles in the slightest since Theo seemed to know everything they didn't when it came to stuff happening in this town. He also seemed to be one step ahead of them on every little thing which was definitely becoming irritating to Stiles.

"Lydia figured it out. I saw it in her memories." Theo revealed to Stiles, not stating what exactly Lydia had managed to figure out when he went through her memories and put her in a catatonic state as a result.

"Right after you drove her out of her mind." Stiles spat out as he grew tense at the mention of his friend who was now lying unconscious in the hospital because of Theo wanting to be nosy and dig through her memories.

"Collateral damage." Theo shrugged off like it was nothing causing Stiles to grow angrier that he didn't even consider the injuries he had given Lydia to be any worth of his time.

"But if she's right about Parrish, then things around here are gonna get a lot worse," Theo stated after, still not getting to the point of how to help Stiles's dad which was their entire reasoning for Stiles wanting to talk to him in the first place.

"I don't care. At least tell me where Blair is. She would be much more useful than anything you're saying or anyone else around here." Stiles muttered out angrily since he felt like Theo was beginning to get off topic from the information of what he wanted to know. Stiles was desperate for Blair's help right now since she was the only one who seemed to be able to calm him down whenever he got this familiar anger coursing through him - wishing that he could at least have a hint of where she was right now.

"You should care. Because if your dad does survive he's not gonna be sheriff of anything much longer." Theo stated as he tried to walk out of the house - still not telling either of them anything he wanted to know. Theo stopping as a smirk started to cover his face when he could pick up on the desperation coming from Stiles when he asked about Blair's condition.