seventeen

"Malia?" Blair asked confused as she closed her locker to see Malia standing on the other side

"Malia?" Blair asked confused as she closed her locker to see Malia standing on the other side. The two girls staring at each other blankly as Blair waited for Malia to speak or even moving, Blair crossing her arms as she stood in front of her. Malia deciding to finally break the silence between the two - unable to deny the fact she was staring at Blair to figure out if the two even shared any personality similarities by being related. Even if they weren't genetically related, Blair was practically raised by the Hale's and Malia wanted to know what that would have been like.

"Are you going to the bonfire tonight?" Malia asked suddenly, Blair, shaking her head no since she didn't exactly like parties especially the ones in Beacon Hills that always seemed to end badly. The only times she had gone to parties was when Scott or Stiles had forced her to go to them and none of them ever ended well for the group. The last time she had tried to go to a party was the one in Derek's loft and while it may it started off good, it did end up in all of them getting into a fight with the Oni. Blair would rather not take her chances of putting her guard down especially since there was now trained assassins in town wanting to kill her pack.

"Okay, well you're going with me now." Malia corrected as she crossed her arms against her chest as she mirrored Blair's position - not giving Blair much choice to not go to the bonfire with her. Blair raised her eyebrows in surprise at the demand since she didn't expect Malia's reaction to her finding out they were family for the two to actually hang out with each other. In fact, she was suspecting Malia to avoid her the way she had been avoiding Stiles.

"And why am I going? We have barely held a conversation together before. Don't you want Kira or Lydia to go with you instead?" Blair asked confused since she and Malia were barely friends and she didn't know why Malia was telling her to go rather than literally anyone else they knew. Blair was trying to get better at the whole making new friends thing but she hadn't had a lot of time since she came back to town to get to know Malia and the sudden revelation that she was Peter Hale's daughter didn't make it any easier for the two to get to know each other.

"Because you're the one who lied to me for the shortest amount of time." Malia pointed out like it was obvious since Blair had known Malia the least compared to everyone else in the pack.

"I only knew you were a Hale a day before you found out, in my defense. You know, for lying to you in the first place." Blair confessed nervously as she dropped her arms to grip her backpack instead since she wasn't exactly sure what to do with the whole lying to the person you didn't really know was related to you in the first place. If Blair wasn't best friends with Stiles, she probably would have told Malia herself but she had gave Stiles the time to tell her himself yet that didn't exactly work out well for him.

"Exactly. Which is why you're going to the Bonfire and you're picking me up as well." Malia demanded with a small smile on her face when she finished talking before leaving Blair standing in the hallway, Blair sighing as she decided it was the least she could do to help Malia as she shrugged her shoulders in agreement to go to the bonfire party tonight.