Chapter 12

Ria's p.o.v.

Every time I took a shot at the target, I thought about the ways that he has crushed me without him knowing. Every shot I took I thought about him getting shot in the heart feeling the same feeling I felt 6 years ago. I don't even know why I'm thinking about him. Ever since I saw him, he has caused more drama in 3 weeks than my 6 years without him. I stopped thinking about him and just kept aiming, all my shots were all in the bull's eye. Thanks to my vampire senses, I don't miss any shots I take. But back to the topic, I hope I don't feel this feeling ever again.
----
Hunter's p.o.v.

I know he is out there, but he always seems to be running away. I don't get it, did he not want a mate? Thinking of that made my heart ache. It does hurt for a werewolf when you find out that you found your mate but they're not trying at there part. They're suppose to be your other half, without them you feel empty. I just wish he would accept me, the elders said to me that the older I get, the harder it'll be to find my mate. I caught his scent at least 8 times now since I turned 18, but he always finds a way to hide. It hurt my feelings knowing he doesn't want me, I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it and I sniffled a bit, I look down at my gun to see it cracked because I was squeezing it too tight. I guess I put all my feelings and frustration when I'm holding a gun.
-----
Ash's p.o.v.

My mate probably doesn't want me. When he sees me he will probably reject me, I don't know what I should change about my self though. I looked down at my outfit to see I'm wearing the salt and pepper joggers, a simple white tank top an some mint green converse. Am I too boring? Am I not good enough for him? All this thinking is hurting my head really badly. I'll probably never find someone to ever love me, but I was getting tired so I asked them if we could leave. It was a short ride, I got out and went straight to bed. I didn't even realize I was crying till now. I wiped my tears and thought of ways I could change my self for him. I cried my self to sleep knowing I have nothing better to do.
-----
Ria's p.o.v.

When we got in the dorm I went straight to bed, but one thing was bothering me.

Blood.

I was craving blood, I haven't been drinking blood for four days. I feel like I'm getting weaker by the minute. I got up quietly, afraid of waking up the other two. I snuck out really quietly and headed out for the woods hoping to find an animal. I was looking around using my heightened senses, I heard a doe about 20 feet away from where I was standing. I got in a ready position to take down the animal. I jumped on the doe's back and sunk my teeth in its bare back. It's body just laid there limp and I wiped my mouth, I haven't tasted blood for four days and it tastes so sweet. It filled me up right away, but I wanted more. I felt a presence behind me so I turned around.

"Hunter, Ash I know you're there." I said in an expecting voice.
-------
Hunter's p.o.v.

I called my third in command back home and asked him if there was anyway I can find my mate without waiting. I told him about how my mate always seems like he is too afraid to meet me. He told me there was one way, but it was too hard for me to accomplish. So I'm just gonna let fate happen. I was scrolling through Instagram bored, since everyone was asleep. But I heard footsteps and a door opening and closing. I went into Ash's room and shook her awake, her face was wet like she was crying.

"Ash wake up, I think Ria left. And why are you crying?" I said in a sleepy voice but stayed awake.

"Huh, oh uh it's nothing. probably just a nightmare." she said stuttering.

"Anyways let's go." I dragged her out of bed and followed Ria into the woods.
We stopped when Ria stood in front of us in an attacking position. I was scared that maybe she knew we followed her, but instead she attacked an animal. She drank the blood till the body stopped moving, she wiped her mouth and stood up.

"Hunter, Ash I know you're there." she said aloud. I stiffened but came out of the bush anyway.

"So why did you follow me?" She asked.

"Just a little worried, I guess. And also I couldn't sleep, I woke up Ash and she was crying." I explained wanting to know the truth why she was crying.

"Fine, we tell each other what are problems are and no more secrets." Ria said. Ash and I just nodded.

"Let's head back to my room to talk." We just followed her back in silence.
------
Ria's p.o.v.

"Hunt, you start."

"Fine, I was worried that maybe my mate didn't want me, so I did a little research. But I ended up at a dead end. I really want to meet him, but I'm afraid he doesn't want to meet me." Hunter said in a sad voice.

"Ash.." I encouraged her to go.

"I was crying because I was afraid my mate didn't want me. I thought maybe if I changed my self, he might somehow love me. But it was hard thinking of good scenarios when he exactly isn't present." she said in a hurt tone.

"I guess we're all hurting, just afraid to talk to each other about it."

Hunter hugged Ash for comfort while I looked down at my hands. I raised my hand up and took off my contacts to show my natural red eyes.

"Look guys, we we're fine without guys. What makes the difference now. We don't need them in our lives. When the right time comes, the right guys will come so don't worry about it now. We have each other.

They both agreed to my little rant, and we all ended up sleeping in my room on the floor. But right before I fell asleep, I thought of one name.

Axel.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update. my wifi was down for almost a week. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow. bye😊😊😊

-Jireh