Chapter 5

Ria's p.o.v.

It's been 3 months since Hunter and Ash told me about them being werewolves. They told me about rogues, there pack members an other things. But what really caught my attention was mates. I love their concept that they were made for each other. At least they wouldn't try to hurt their other half. They will love each other willingly. Oh damn it! These emotions are making me mushy.

Anyways, we did 6 missions in the 3 months. It was mostly about assassinating supernaturals for their wrong doing. It was still fun to shoot them. It's been a joy ride so far. We would go to bars and party once in a while, and they took me shopping. When they said they had money, they had money. I got a lot of party dresses in dark purple. I now have 12 pairs of Jordan's now and 5 pairs of Lebron's ( if you still haven't noticed, I love shoes)but the three of us are really lazy so we would slouch on the couch and have a movie marathon.

I got a text message from Tito saying,
"New mission, be down in my office by 6:30 p.m. Tonight and this mission will be a difficult task."

I replied back with,"Okay sure, do you want to tell Ash and Hunt or should I text them?"

It took him a few minutes to reply back, it said," No, it's fine.I'll tell them."

I just replied with,"okay." Then he didn't reply back after that.

It was 4 p.m. right now and I was watching criminal minds. So I had about two and a half hours to do anything. I decided to stop being a couch potato and go to the Tim Hortons which was 20 minutes away in town. I dressed in a pair of sweats and a dark blue loose tee. I put my hair in a messy bun and wore an oversized sweater. I looked at the mirror to check my appearance, my clothes looked really laid back, but I don't have to impress anyone there. I turned off the tv and took my car keys. I went up the elevator and got to my car. I jumped in my car and went straight to Tim Hortons.I look around at the scenery and told my self that this place looked crappy, but it was a nice enough town to live in. I got out of my car about 20 minutes after and started walking, as I was walking by I saw a new black Infiniti with luggage near the car. Maybe a new person was moving into town, I didn't bother checking who it was, I just wanted a mocha latte. I walked into Timmy's and ordered a caramel mocha latte, I waited for it and it finally came.

I sat down at a booth and thought what will our mission be about and why would it be a difficult one?

Hunter's p.o.v.

"Hello Mitch, yah will be coming back in about 3 weeks. Just before summer starts. Also tell my mother and father that I am bringing a special guest and it's not my mate." I said over the phone.

"Yes alpha," he replied.

"Take good care of the pack Mitch." With that I ended the call.

I was playing flappy bird (which is a really stupid game. I don't even know why I'm playing it) on my phone. Then my screen was flashing with Tito's name on it.

I answered, "Hello sir Deville."

He laughed and said, "Why so formal Hunter?"

"I don't know sir," I said even though I knew exactly why. My mother wanted me to be the perfect alpha female, so she put me in etiquette class.

"Well I was calling to tell you to come to my office at 6:30 p.m. tonight. I have to give you another mission but this one will be tough. Also pass on the message to Ashlyn, I already told Victoria." he said seriously.

"Alright sir, I will pass it on," I replied, and he ended the call.

I dialled Ashlyn's number and it took a few rings before she answered," Hello Hunt---er."

I rolled my eyes at the name she use to call me when we were 8. "Hello Ash, Tito just called and he told me to tell you to go to his office 6:30 tonight," I said.

"Okie, dokie," she replied and ended the call.

I had nothing else to do so I turned on my MacBook Pro. I went on Netflix and searched up my favourite show, Vampire Diaries. I'm a werewolf but I love vampire movies, I never understood that about me.

Ria's p.o.v.

It was finally 6:30 and we were all in his office. Captain Deville had his serious face on so no time for fooling around.

"As I told you, this will be your hardest mission but there is more to come." he started of saying. The three of us were paying attention real close.

"A madman named Des Wan has teamed up with rogues to destroy our world. But these aren't normal rogues, they have more speed and strength. Our spies have told us that Des Wan is a Warlock and used his magic to transform the rogues into something else. You must figure out a way to end his goals and him." he said.

The information was sinking in our brains, and I could tell that Hunter was already thinking of a plan. "Okay," I said for the group.

He continued," Also, a new member is joining your group to help you take Des Wan down. He will be coming in tomorrow."

"He?" Ash asked probably thinking that Tito might think weren't strong enough to take him down ourselves.

"Why he? The three of us are strong all together," I whined like an 8 year old.

"Just no more arguements. Come back tomorrow morning at the same time to meet him." he said

"Yes sir," we all said then walked out of the room.

The next day*

Ria's p.o.v.

We were in the same room waiting for the 'new member'. What an impression he has made so far, his late on his first day.

"He said he will be here in 10 minutes, Tito informed us.

I rolled my eyes and said," Tardy much,"

"Anyways, his name is agent Smith, he doesn't like being called by his first name. So just call him agent Smith." Tito said.

Hunter, Ashlyn and I we're talking for a few minutes till we heard a knock on the door. "Come in," Tito said.

A guy wearing some black jeans and a black v neck shirt walked in. He had spiked up brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Those blue eyes look so familiar...

Something in me sparked up with anger and hate, it was him. He was really back, and before I knew it. I was already running towards him and ready to strangle......

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you like it, I know the beginning is kind of a filler chapter. pleaseeeeee don't forget to comment and vote. BYEEEEE....☺️☺️😊😊😊😊😚😚😚

-jireh