Chapter 18

Ria's p.o.v

I wake up with the blanket bundled all around my body like a burrito, and yes I am a blanket hoarder.

I see Hunter already ready while making 3 cups of coffee.

"Morning, is Ash awake yet?" I say with my morning rasp.

"Nope, I'm finishing up these cups of coffee and waiting for you to wake up so we can ask together." She says running around the kitchen area.

I jump out of bed and say, "Well, I'm awake, so let's go and ask, I'm curious," while tugging on her denim jacket like a child.

"Omg brush your teeth first, all that garlic-y food we ate yesterday is not doing your breath any good," She says while covering her nose

"I'm surprised you didn't blow up or something from all that garlic actually," she continued

I give a little shrug because even I don't get all this vampire stuff yet, but then I remember Hunter's first comment. I turn red of embarrassment and yell a little whoopsie before running into the bathroom and brushing my teeth quickly. I walk out and Hunter is waiting for me in front of Ash's door with a tray of coffee.

I open the door to let Hunter in and I yell in my most obnoxious loud voice, "GOOD MORNING, NOW SPILL THE TEA."

Ash jolts out of bed and Hunter trips over nothing and literally spills the coffee, damn now if she had a cup of tea that would've been super punny. Ha Ha, get it.

"RIA!!" Hunter yells from the ground.
My legs lose it and I fall to the ground while laughing my ass off. Ash finally understands what's happening and joins in on the laughter.

"YOU— I SAID SPILL—AND YOU JUST-HAHAHAHAHHA," I say while cackling, not being able to finish my sentences.

After 10 minutes, I finally calm down from my hysterics. "Okay, now you can spill ," I say while trying not to laugh again, while Hunter glares.

"It was nice," she says quietly

"That's it? That's what I spilled the coffee for?" Hunter says slowly eating frustrated.

"Oh Calm your tits, she clearly has more to say," I tell Hunter as she continues glaring.

"It was more than nice, it's just like what our moms use to tell us about the love mates share. It was almost magical..." Ash says while smiling like crazy.

We feel her positive radiance shooting out of her like lasers. "OH HELL NO, too much positivity, I can't breathe, must leave room," I yell while dashing out the room. Ash and Hunter start laughing but I hear them continue the conversation anyway.

"Wait, did you say almost? What's happened?" Hunter asks obviously concerned.

"Well how could I have enjoyed when almost the entire night I was worrying about what would happen if you and Ryan's alpha didn't come up with a compromise. I really don't know what to do." Ash replies in a sad tone.

"I promise to keep an open mind about this but you have to stop worrying." Says Hunter.

"You? OPEN MIND? Hilarious!" I yell from the next room knowing damn well Hunter was as stubborn as her mother.