Chapter 6

"The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a women without the intention of loving her."
                              - Bob Marley
----------------------------------------------

Ria's p.o.v.

I was really mad, I wanted to attack him. Axel, the last guy who made me think love was real. that all change after one move. I wanted to strangle the life out of him. Ash and Hunter recognize who it was, their eyes went as wide as saucers. I was starting I run to hit him, but before I could Ashlyn and Hunter grabbed my arms. They stopped me from killing him. He looks at me like I'm an alien from another planet.

"Just two questions. Who are you? and why did you want to strangle me?" he said going near Tito.

"If you don't remember Mr. big shot. I'm the girl you pushed away for no god damn reason, you axehole." I said with so much anger in my voice. I just wanted to strangle him so much, watching him not breathing would be amazing.

His eyes widened in shock remembering who I was, "Ria.... Is that really you." he said, I saw two emotions go through his eyes. regret and sadness.

"No sh*t Sherlock." I said trying to stop my self from killing him.

"But you use to have brown hair and honey hazel eyes." he asked confused.

"I got my hair dyed black and I got brown contacts," I said nervously trying to come up with a lie that is believable.

Tito cut the tension by saying, "Do you two know each other."

"Yes, I apparently do," I said through gritted teeth while my fist was clenching and un clenching.

Hunter interrupts by saying, "Actually we all know each other. We were childhood friends.

"So you guys know each other, that gets the introductory out of the way. I'm guessing since you guys are friends, you will all work together well." Tito said.

"Actually we WERE friends, not anymore," I said emphasizing on the word 'were'.

"They had a little misunderstanding when we were kids." Hunter said trying to lessen the tension.

"Okay, well you're all dismissed but I would like to talk to you Ria," Tito said.

Everyone left the room and I was sitting on the chair across his desk. "So you wanted to talk," I said to Tito to start the conversation.

"Look Ria, I'm gonna get straight to the point. I know that you don't like agent Smith, but I need you to get along with Axel. That means NO KILLING, even if your mad try not to kill him," he said seriously.

"I'll try not to kill him, but no promises," I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Then you may leave," he said as he sat back down on his chair. I stood up and left the office to meet up with Ash and Hunt. We ended up going to the mall for 4 hours, we came back to the dorm at 11:40. I was so tired, I changed out of my clothes which was tight skinny jeans and a dark loose purple tee.(if you haven't noticed yet, I love dark purple.) I changed into my Pikachu pajama shorts and shirt. Then I jumped into bed and darkness came around.

The next day*

I woke up to the light being turned on in my room.

"Ughh... What now?" I mumbled sleepily into the pillow.

"Well, good morning sleeping beauty." Hunter said trying to annoy me.

"Yah, your hair looks amazing," Ash said sarcastically.

"Oh shut the f*ck up both of you." I said wanting to go back to sleep.

"Someone is not in a good mood. Well we wanted to tell you that we're going to the movies to watch Dumb and Dumber 2, you wanna come?" Hunter asked.

I didn't really feel like it today I just wanted to stay in bed and re watch season 2 of black butler. "No, I don't want to leave the dorm today, I'm just gonna watch some anime today." I said turning them down.

"Me and Ash are going to be back by 5:30. Try not to kill anyone while we're gone." Hunter said walking out of the room.

"Yes mom!" I yelled.

After watching all the episodes of black butler. I decided to walk around the base. I got some lunch first though, it was a burger by the way. I've been walking around for 20 minutes now, I left around 4:50. Hunter and Ash will be back in 20 minutes I thought to myself. I walk I to every room besides the dorms, to see if I can find anything interesting to do. I walk into a room and see a figure at the back reading a book or looking at pictures of a book. When I realized who it was, Anger and hatred once again made my blood boil.

Axel.

I used my vampire speed to go to him, I put my hands around his neck tightly. He drops the book and tries to get my hands off him so he can breathe.

"Out of all the times you could have come back, you come back when I get my biggest mission." I said with so much rage.

"How dare you just walk back in my life without warning. You can't just come back, you should have fixed your mistakes before seeing me again." I said with so much hatred, I was on the verge of crying. But something stopped me, I remembered that Hunter said to never show him my true emotions.

Axel's p.o.v.

Right now all I feel is fear. I never knew that I would see her again, especially here. She got stronger, I couldn't pry her hands off my neck. I was struggling to get her hands off my neck, but I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking about what has happened that changed her into this violent person. Then everything clicked, it was the last thing I said to her when we young to have her anger pointed towards me. I was starting to see black dots in my vision, but Hunter and Ash walked in and took her off me.

Ria's p.o.v

Hunter and Ashlyn come out of nowhere and rip my hands off of Axel's neck. He breathed in hard to get oxygen through his lungs.

"Go," Hunter said to him. He walked out of the room really fast.

"Okay Ria, calm down." Hunter said in a calm tone. I tried to get my breathing back to normal, but I couldn't after all he has done.

"Hey guys check this out," Ash said calling us over to where Axel dropped his book. I walked over there slowly, slightly scared of what I might see. Hunter picked up the book, looked it over and gasped. Now I was getting curious about what was in the book. She hands me the book and I looked it over. It was the grade 8 yearbook, the page was flipped to where my face was. There was a heart around my face.

My eyes wander around the page to see if there was any writing but there wasn't. I look over at Ash and Hunter, and I think they were thinking the same thing that I was.

Why did he say not to talk to him anymore back then, but kept the photo yearbook with a heart around my face. I was definitely confused.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! I hope you like it, please don't forget to comment and vote. also please follow me.

Bye☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

                                          -jireh