"Yes. Tapes." Stiles clarified as he nodded his head - the two having a silent argument on what the tapes were actually called as Blair closed her eyes at Stiles's stubbornness to not just agree with Melissa.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." Melissa agreed as she decided to leave the room as Stiles took out the cassette from his backpack as he held it in his hands. Blair noticing the writing had Lydia's grandmother's name on it as Blair realized it must have had something to do with their trip to Eichen House that left Stiles in the hospital.

"You wanna talk about what happened?" Blair offered him as she sat in front of Stiles as she held her hands in front of her. Stiles immediately shaking his head no at the offer since he didn't want to think about what had happened with him and Lydia right now since he was still processing the fact that Brunski had tried to kill him and Lydia as well as watching Parrish shooting him. Also, Meredith Walker was the Benefactor - that was definitely one of the most shocking things that had happened tonight for Stiles considering everyone had thought the Banshee was dead.

"Okay, so we're going to talk about it later then. I'm not letting you off the hook that easy." Blair sighed out as she crossed her arms against her chest - not giving Stiles the chance to avoid talking about it. Both of them knowing about Stiles's tendency to hold things in rather than actually talking about his problems. Blair's phone beginning to ring from beside her as Blair picked her phone to see that Kira was calling her.

"I found Satomi's pack and I called Scott. But we need help, do you think you can come?" Kira asked quickly as Stiles listened to the phone call which only made him want to leave the hospital room even more now that there was something else going on with his friends.

Blair hummed in agreement on the phone before getting off her seat. Stiles standing up with her as Blair gave him a warning look as he stood up.

"Stiles, whatever it is. I got this, you try to follow me and I'll break your legs so you can't leave." Blair warned Stiles as she left the hospital room as Stiles apprehensively sat back down on the hospital bed. Blair turning on her foot before turning around and surprising Stiles as she wrapped her arms around Stiles causing him to stare at her slightly scared since they didn't really do physical affection.

"Get hurt again and try to leave the hospital again like a complete dumbass, I'll murder you myself," Blair muttered to Stiles before pulling away and pointing her finger at him as she threatened him since she didn't want to lose Stiles anytime soon due to his own stubbornness.

"You better not get yourself killed!" Stiles yelled back as Blair laughed before finally leaving the hospital. Kira only texting her the address without further explanation since she didn't have time to type out all the details to Blair.

Blair was quick to enter the warehouse to see Chris Argent holding a gun to her face as he immediately thought she was an assassin. Blair immediately jumping back and holding her hands up in self-defense in shock. Blair feeling her heart race a mile a minute at the gun being pointed at her despite the fact she knew Argent would never shoot her. She trusted him much more than she did in the beginning, the two building mutual respect towards each other since the supernatural mess had started in Beacon Hills.

"Jesus Christ, Argent. I thought you liked me enough to not try and kill me on sight." Blair sighed out as Argent held the gun down slightly before hushing Blair as he forced Blair to stay behind him as the two of them walked through the warehouse. Blair not bringing any weapon with her since she had left her gun in the Hale Loft before going to the hospital to check on Stiles. The gun getting forced out of his hand as an arrow soared past the two of them, Blair ducking quickly out of the way before it could pierce her skin.