"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked since it was Scott's life they were putting on the line in order for the plan to work in the first place. Liam still not being used to all of the dangerous plans the group came up with in order to solve their problems since he was still relatively new to everything.

"It's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic." Stiles breathed out, noticing how Scott kept looking over at Blair - Stiles knowing that Scott was desperate to talk to Blair since he missed her and Stiles knew he had to find a way to convince Blair to talk to Scott before the plan went through in case anything went wrong.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asked as Blair turned on her foot and sat on the kitchen counter - watching the group converse from her spot as she stayed silent through their conversation. Stiles deciding to let Blair do whatever she needed to - he had been letting her slump around for the past couple of days since he knew that's what she needed. But he was planning on fixing whatever was going on between her and Scott as a result of it since he wasn't going to let her ruin her own relationship by pushing Scott away.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked for clarification for which part of his sentence he was referring to.

"I think it's a yes for both." Kira breathed out shakily as she glanced at Blair who was staring at her blankly. Kira had learned about what had happened with Simon from Stiles and Scott after the two had directly told everyone to not mention it to Blair. Kira didn't want to push Blair to talk about it or pry since she knew that would only hurt her more, she just hoped that she would talk to someone soon because seeing Blair in this state was killing her.

"You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to," Scott reassured Liam, not wanting him to go through if the plan if he had any slight hesitation towards it since he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"I'm not scared," Liam spoke up, however, Blair didn't believe for a second that he was telling the truth considering how new he was to everything. Blair didn't have to be able to read chemosignals to know that he was completely freaking out over this plan and only pretending to not be scared to prove himself to Scott.

"Then you're borderline idiotic. If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?" Stiles turned to Scott when he finished speaking as Blair finally met Scott's eyes before quickly moving back to Kira as she spoke - Scott dipping his head in disappointment as he listened to his friends talk about the rest of the plan.

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira asked Stiles, wondering how they were even positive in the first place that this plan would be able to lure out the Benefactor in the first place.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required," Scott confirmed for Kira causing Blair to furrow her eyebrows in confusion since she didn't know anything about Garrett's bag since Scott hadn't gotten to tell her about finding it in the locker room after she had been attacked by Violet.

"Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Blair's held her head in regret when she heard the name of the man she had killed - despite the fact he had tried to kill all of her friends, Blair still couldn't help but feel ashamed of herself that she had killed someone and worst of all, let Rafael take the blame of it despite the fact there were no consequences since it was a life or death situation.

"So the idea is, what if you someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott brought up the main idea behind the plan as he explained it to the group.