I knew if there was something bad I would need to tell dave then and there I couldn't wait till it got worse .

"Alright ms.Johnson I'm afraid to tell you but you had a miscarriage?"

WHAT? I said shocked and feeling myself about to cry .

"I'm afraid so ma'am I'm truly sorry"

I just nodded and started crying . The doctor held me as I cried and said comforting words I tried stop crying but I couldn't .

"There's something else I have to tell you to"

I wiped my eyes nodding and sitting up

"You were diagnosed wit breast cancer"

I felt like my heart fell to my ass it's like I couldn't breathe .

I started crying more and more. How was I gonna tell Dave about this . I'm scared I don't know what to do.

20 minutes later

I don't know how but I got myself together and they gave me the discharge papers and I was free to go.

I left the hospital going home. I don't know how I was finna tell Dave this I thought in my head.

2:00 pm

I finally arrived home and fly the water works again i wasn't ready to tell him but I had to.

I took a few breathes then got out the car walking up to the house.

I finally was in the house and seen Dave playing his game in the living room.

He seen my face and already knew something was wrong.

"Baby what's wrong? Is it about last night."

I looked at him and shook my head . I slowly walked to the couch and sat next to him. W-we have to talk.

"What's wrong baby talk to me"

Well last night I went to sleep on the couch I just needed to be alone. I then had the urge to throw up and I ran to the quest bathroom. I threw up blood and lately I've been throwing up blood . I was scared so I woke up early this morning to go to the hospital. They ran a few test and um they - they - they said I had a miscarriage I said busting into tears looking at Dave seeing his face was not readable.

He just sat there staring into space not saying anything all he did was hold me . I see a. Tear come down his face which broke my heart.

All these months I've known Dave this is the second time I saw him cry this honestly broke my heart.

I- I have to tell you something else . He just nodded I was scared to tell him but just said it .

I was diagnosed with breast cancer.

"Man what" he stood up crying even more.

"Nomo this not fair baby no this not fair" he said crying and getting on his knees crying even more holding me with his face on my stomach. We cried and cried which seem like all day but it was worth it we were both hurting especially Dave this was his second child that he had lost I'm hurting we both are I just wih god gave me another life that's all.

Mille pov

I know y'all like why the fuck she got a part😂

Y'all she not ugly but she do got a fat ass 😍😍goddamn I fuck the shit outta ha bye I'm gay ash I always think a mf cute lemme stop I got a nigga😭but still she is fine she just can't take pictures and her voice 😩😩mama so fine 😍anyways let's g...

Y'all she not ugly but she do got a fat ass 😍😍goddamn I fuck the shit outta ha bye I'm gay ash I always think a mf cute lemme stop I got a nigga😭but still she is fine she just can't take pictures and her voice 😩😩mama so fine 😍anyways let's get back to this story .

Dave thinks he can just do this to me RUIN MY LIFE no that's not how it works that bitch Monoae or how ever you say the bitch name wants to take what belongs to me I'm gonna take something that belongs to Dave .

"How May I help you"

Yes I like to get in abortion

Y'all she so dirty for that 😭😭I feel bad for making her this way in the book because Dave and Millie our actually together in real life be they got a beautiful daughter I feel bad ash but it's just a book😭😭