terushima yuuji | not ready

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩ ⋆ ♡̩̥̩♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ﹤

WARNING:Mature content

Yuuji Terushima was a slut.

The captain of the volleyball team, quite a good one of that, was infamous for hooking up with girls at parties, in school, at tournaments, and pretty much anywhere else. Half the girls were head over heels for him and half the guys wanted to be him.

Yuuji Terushima was also your boyfriend.

When he had come into your classroom obnoxiously and asked you on a date, you had flat out rejected him. You didn't wanna be another one of those girls that got dumped by Terushima once you sent him nudes and sucked his cock.

But the next day he came back and asked again. And the next, and the next after that. It continued for weeks, until you finally agreed to go on a date with him.

That was over three months ago. For both of you, it was three months of perfection. He wasn't what you had expected him to be. He was kind, sweet, energetic, and fun, but serious when he needed to be.

A cold hand on your thigh breaks you out of your trance. You look at Yuuji who had one hand on the starting wheel casually while his eyes were glued to you.

"Keep your eyes on the road dummy," You say with a smile.

"How can I keep my eyes on the road when you're sitting there looking so good."

It was perfect, except for one thing. Before you, Terushima was constantly having sex, yet for the past three months, he's had none. You thought you had made it clear that you weren't comfortable doing it with him, yet he made constant comments and small actions that made you think differently.

His hand moves up your thigh further, nearing the hem of your shorts as he rubs his thumb over your leg.

You place your hand above his and intertwine your fingers, attempting to get his attention on something else. He doesn't catch it as he pulls into your driveway and you both unbuckle your seatbelts.

He gruffly links his hands underneath your thighs and pulls you into his lap. The lights inside of the car dimmed, making the only source come from your kitchen window. For some unknown reason, your parents trusted Terushima and don't wait up for you to come home from dates.

"Is something wrong baby?" He asks while brushing a stray piece of hair out of your face.

You take a long breath out and link your hands around his neck. "I'm just tired is all."

"Well," He purrs and moves close enough to you to feel his hot breath on your lips. " I hope you're not too tired for this," He closes the distance suddenly with fervent and urgent need. You both break apart, only for your lips to mold back together moments later.