"now hold up, all of you just attacked tana. yeah she makes comments but can i just say do any of you know why?" romana says as she stands in the middle.

"no you don't because every single person in this room, except for a select few are self absorbed and don't care for anyone other than yourself."

"so don't you for a second attack santana because she is able to have a joke. yeah some of her comments are mean, but most have reason."

romana then glares at everyone apart from her friends, "and maybe in future ask why she says what she does. she could be hiding behind her insults for a reason. so excuse me while i go console one of my best friends because some are cunts."

she finishes walking out to find santana. when she does she immediately comforts the latina.

꧁ꕥ꧂

romana sat in glee as artie and mike sang 'p.y.t' to brittany and tina, but romana saw mike also glance towards her during the song.

"well done artie and mike." mr schue said as he applauded the two and as they sat down. "anyone else have a song?" mr schue asks and romana raised her hand.

"romana, perfect. who you singing to?" mr schue asks.

"um- he actually doesn't go to mckinley." that was a lie it was for mike. mr schue nodded and sat down.

"all the songs has been about the way you feel in a relationship, i'm going to sing about the hurt from one. this is for a boy, you all know."

romana turned to brad, she ran the song with him earlier.

hey, you her voice is soft to begin with. i'm just now leaving she continues glancing at her friends. can i come around later on this evening? she thinks back to some of the late nights she and mike had. or do you need time? she sings softly. yes, of course, that's fine she continues with a tone not many has heard her use.

hey, you. she sings discreetly looking at mike. good morning she thinks back to waking up with him after first admitting to the feelings. i'm sure you're busy now, why else would you ignore me she thinks to how even after asian camp, mike ignored her. not knowing why until the photo came through, that wasn't what made her upset though, it was the fact mike was back in lima for a full week before she received the photos so why couldn't he tell her before. or do you need space? she sings, thinking of the photo. you can't help it if your mind has changed. she sings due to his change of mind in how he felt.

so go ahead and break my heart again she sings, with power. leave me wonderin' why the hell i ever let you in she sings holding her heart. are you the definition of insanity? she sings calmly. or am i? she sings throwing her arms out. oh, it must be nice she sings discreetly looking at mike before closing her eyes. to love someone who lets you break them twice she sings, at this her voice grows softer.

you're so blue she sings, keeping her eyes closed. are you still breathing? she sings with a gentle pronunciation.  won't you tell me if you found that deeper meaning she sings, thinking back to the memories with mike. do you think i've gone blind? she sings imaging there slow build in a relationship. i know it's not the truth when you say, "i'm fine" she sings thinking more of herself.