Cynther and Sill both hissed in surprise. They were each laying on a bed, and had presumably been talking.

Sill gasped, "Tyran! You're supposed to be in bed resting!"

"What happened?" Cynther jumped down off the bed, worry in her voice. "Tyran, I can see it on your face! What happened?"

I snaked my head around Cynther's neck and forced her up onto her haunches.

"Tyran? What?" Her tone changed immediately as my energy sapped through her scales.

I wrapped around her and pinned her backwards onto the bed.

Cynther started giggling uncontrollably. "Tyran! Tyran! Stop! Your lightning tickles! I can't breath!" She gasped and flailed.

I slammed all of my mana straight into Cynther. I drained my reserve as fast as I could, and just gave it all to her. Her scales glowed bright pinkish purple as she sucked in every ounce of the chaotic magic rolling through me.

Cynther screamed... lewdly!

Sill reflexively threw up another privacy door. Her eyes turned bright pink. "Tyran! What are you doing to her?"

I took a deep breath, slid off Cynther, and crawled up onto the bed next to Sill who flinched backwards as if I would do the same to her.

Cynther was splayed out flat on the other bed, her tongue lolling out to the side.

I hugged Sill's tense body to me. She apprehensively hugged me back.

Breach stood there staring at us, his slab of meat hanging out of his mouth, his wings raised a little to the sides. He stared at Cynther for a moment, then his eyes flicked over me, and then back to Cynther.

He shook his head slowly and mumbled around the meat. "Tyran, my life is so much more interesting with you around. Like, seriously, you gotta teach me that spell!"

"Breach, what happened?" Sill stroked my back.

Breach shrugged. "Well, besides just waltzing in here like a boss and putting one of the top three contenders in the school on her back creaming herself into a daze, he also just made Chilton dross himself in front of like fifty others in the mess hall. Actually, I'm pretty sure they all drossed themselves too!"

She gasped. "Tyran! What happened?"

"Shh, I need a moment to think. I just needed to be sure you two were okay." I buried my head under her neck. "I couldn't touch you before discharging all my mana into Cynther."

The aether rolling off Sill was cool and soothing on my nerves.

Breach sat back on his haunches and watched as he tore into his slab of meat. "You know, Tyran, I wasn't going to eat this after what you did back there. I mean, I almost threw up, but after seeing Cynther in that position, I suddenly feel really hungry." He grinned lewdly.

Sill snapped her tail at him. "Out!" She hissed.

"Oof, she doesn't like watchers like Cynther, huh?" Breach snickered.

Sill snarled at him.

"Okay, okay, I'm out. Later, Tyran!" Breach continued snickering all the way to the door.

I flicked my tail at him in goodbye.

Sill dropped the privacy door until Breach exited the room, and it popped back in place.

"That dragon can be so inappropriate!" She growled at the door.

"He just needs a mate. I'm sure he's lonely like everyone else. That's just how he shows it." I took a deep breath and pulled back a little so I could look Sill in the eyes.