Chapter 7- Long and Awaited

Start from the beginning

I know it's a little cliché, but he's so clinical in the question, that I just answer instead of trying to be cute.

"Uh, a pink tank top and," I hesitate slightly. "And, um, your boxer briefs, sir."

"Good. You're not wearing any socks, no bra?"

"No, sir."

"Good. And where are you right now?"

"On my bed."

There's a moment of silence.

"Sir."

Shit. "On my bed, sir."

"Miss Steele, you know you must be punished for every infraction. If I don't punish you, how can you learn?"

I feel my whole body tense up.

"But right now, I'd like you to remove your tank top."

I hesitate.

"Mr. Grey?"

"Yes, Miss Steele?"

You can't see me, can you? That's what I want to say. But I can't make myself say it. Part of me doesn't want to know. I wouldn't put it past Christian Grey.

"Hold on a moment, please."

I set the phone down on the quilt and take my tank top off, tossing it on the floor, then pick the phone back up.

"Now, Miss Steele," he says in a very disapproving tone. "Did you just throw your clothes on the floor?"

I blush. He can see me!

"Yes, sir."

"Pick up your shirt and fold it."

"Just a moment, sir." I set the phone down again. I fold the shirt and put it away. "Okay, I'm done, sir."

"Good. It's important to keep things tidy, Miss Steele. Now, lay back on your bed."

I do as I'm told.

"We're going to need to get you a hands-free device I think, but we have to work with what we have tonight. Which hand are you holding the phone with?"

"My left, sir."

"Good. With your right hand, run your fingertips slowly along the side of your body."

I blush again. I'm still feeling flustered from my evening with Kate. This is almost too much for me to bear.

"I thought you said I wasn't allowed to," I blush further if it's possible. "To masturbate," I whisper.

"You haven't signed the contract yet," he says matter-of-factly. "Now, start at your hip."

I touch the pads of three fingers to my skin at my hipbone and move slowly up my body.

"Close your eyes and begin."

I close my eyes and the sensation becomes more sexual suddenly, more sensual. My fingers slide over my ribs and I nearly purr.

"Now, once you reach your breast, lightly skim your fingers along the side of it."

I let out a soft sigh.

"Miss Steele, you're going to want to be more descriptive than that."

My eyes pop open when I realize what he's asking me to do. I look around the room to see if Kate is watching me, which of course, she isn't. I close my eyes once more.

"Mr. Grey, I wish you were here to do this."

"God, me too," I hear him murmur quietly. "Run your fingers in a spiral over your breast," and like that, he's back to his equally sexy business mode. "When you reach the nipple, you'll squeeze it. Hard."

I do as I'm told and shudder when I reach my nipple. "Oh, it hurts, Mr. Grey," I moan into the phone.

"You remember your safeword, Miss Steele?"

I nod into the phone, "Yes, sir."

"Good. Run the flat of your palm down your stomach," he says.

It's such a different sensation than the cool grazing of my fingertips that it almost surprises me.

"Oh Jesus," I pant.

"When you reach my underwear, I want you to go over the fabric with the flat of your palm gently."

"I'm so close, sir." And I am. I am so very close. Hell, I was close when the phone rang.

"Good. Stop."

"But Christian," I whine. There's silence. "I'm sorry, Mr. Grey."

"No, you're not. But you will be."

Oh good God, save me from this man.

"You won't touch yourself tonight. You'll sleep without a shirt, in my underwear, and you'll send me a text message when you wake up."

I can hear the glee in his voice. He's enjoying the hell out of this.

"Sweet dreams, Miss Steele."

"Good night, Mr. Grey."