"Well," Dex said. "We have to finish putting the lights around the house and then we have to hang up our stockings. Other than that, we're pretty much done,"

"How big is your Christmas tree?" Biana asked, setting her cup down on a coffee table nearby. "Like, in feet?"

Dex looked thoughtful. "Um...maybe eight or nine feet,"

"Woah," Biana said, her eyes growing big. "That's so cool—ours is twelve feet."

Fitz snickered a laugh while Sophie and Dex shared a look.

"Anyway," Sophie said, clearing her throat as she put her cup beside of Biana's. "How about Biana and I hang up the stockings and you boys do the lights?"

It wasn't like Sophie wasn't capable of climbing on the roof and putting lights up, but she was in a clunky boot and she knew that Biana probably didn't want to climb on top of a roof.

"I like that idea," Biana said, getting up from the couch and looping her arm through Sophie's. "Where can we find the stockings?"

"They should be laid out in the living room," Dex said with a shrug.

Biana nodded as she turned on her heel and led the two of them down the stairs and into the living room.

They soon found the stockings on the coffee table in front of the TV along with some tacks. The two of them started to hang them up, marveling and talking about the cute and hilarious stocking choice's for the Dizznee family.

Kesler's was red with a reindeer holding up a vial of some sort of liquid. Juline's was blue with snowflakes and a snowman on it. Dex's was green and had felt gears on it. Rex and Lex's had the same pattern of stripes on theirs, but different colors—Rex had red and Lex had green. Then, Bex's stocking was blue with polka-dots all over it.

Once Sophie and Biana were done, they sat down on the couch and talked for a little while until the boys came back inside.

§§§

After the gingerbread house contest—that Fitz had won—they all just hung out before it was time for them to get some rest.

"But it's only twelve o'clock!" Biana complained as they walked up the stairs. "I don't go to bed until one-thirty in the morning!"

"Well, we have a lot to do tomorrow," Dex said. "It is Christmas Eve after-all."

Biana huffed out a sigh before plopping down on one of the couches. "Fine—but where're we all going to sleep?"

Dex smiled before going to one of the couches and pulling off the cushions and revealing a pull-out bed.

After Biana had moved off the other couch—he did that for the other two couches in the room, and they'd all decided that the boys would have their own "couch", and Biana and Sophie would share the other one.

(In case that wasn't clear enough, there are three couches. Sophie and Biana are sharing one, and Fitz and Dex get their own separate couch. 😁 )

They all set up their "beds" before Sophie decided to take a shower before getting ready to sleep.

Her shower was only ten minutes long, but it was enough time to think about random things going through her mind.

After the shower, Sophie changed into her pajamas, turned out the lights, walked to the bed and laid down.

She closed her eyes and was about to fall right asleep when she heard Biana whisper, "Psst! Fitz, are you asleep?"

"Not anymore," Fitz grumbled in response. "What do you want?"

Biana softly giggled before saying, "Do you want to prank Sophie and Dex?"

Before Fitz could answer, Sophie shot up from the bed and turned to Biana. "No way," She said. "Don't even think about it,"

"You were awake this whole time?" Biana said, sounding shocked.

"Of course," Sophie said, crossing her arms over her chest. "No one can fall asleep in two minutes."

"Dex obviously can," Fitz said with a snicker.

"I heard that," Dex's voice mumbled and Biana and Sophie burst into laughter. "And if anyone's doing any pranking, it'll be me."

"But guys," Sophie said with a sigh. "We really need to get to bed. Like Dex said, we've got a lot of stuff to do."

"Like what?" Fitz asked. "You never specified."

"Well," Dex started. "We have to decorate tons of cookies because every year we go around and give them to people around town, then we have to start making Christmas dinner, then we'll eat, play a few games, and then every night we drive around town and look at all the Christmas lights."

"Wow," Biana said. "Your family does a lot during Christmas time."

Dex laughed. "That's because it's my parents favorite holiday of the year." Then Dex cleared his throat. "But, anyway, we should be getting to bed if we want to get an early start on all of that stuff."

The three of them mumbled in agreement, but before everyone went to sleep, Biana voiced something that Sophie had been wondering for the past few days.

"I wonder what Keefe's doing for Christmas," She said, sounding extremely sad.

Sophie sniffed and she blinked a couple times. "Me too,"