9

You suddenly woke up being violently shaken by Bach.

"Wake up already, you sleep like someone fucking killed you." Bach yelled as he dragged you out of bed.

You stood up, heavy-eyed and groggy, and looked around. You noticed that this was not the cell you fell asleep in. The room was much bigger and decorated to look like a bedroom. Actually, this was a bedroom, complete with a queen sized bed, wardrobe, and nightstand. There were two doors, one was smaller than the other and on the left side of the bed. The door in front of the bed was open.

Looking past Bach, the room had a couch and other living room necessities. You walked into the room, Bach following behind, and looked around. Yep, that's a living room.

"How did I get here?" You asked Bach.

"Well those asshole MTFs broke your door and your humanoid cell was ready so I just carried you here. You sleep like a bad of rocks" Bach responded.

"Rocks don't sleep, but thank you. When will my next test be?" You asked

"They don't tell me when tests happen. I'm supposed to keep you company for the day, you play video games?."

You and Bach spent the next couple hours playing video games and talking. It was nice to just have someone to spend time with and to talk to. One thing that you did notice was that he would glance at you quite often.

Bach fell awkwardly silent, as if he had something to ask you but didn't want to ruin the mood. He eyed you carefully, looking for his words.

"So, um. What got you here?" Bach choked out.

God Bach, could you be anymore awkward. You thought for a response. The original reason you got locked up was that you teamed up with the wrong people. You secretly worked as a thief. You'd steal things from people and earn money for it. Your employer at the time picked out a partner to help with the job, the job in question was a two man job.

Your partner just happened to be the murderous type. You were already disturbed when she killed the security guards, then you were pissed off when she tried to kill you and take the prize for herself.

"Basically I was paid to steal stuff, the girl I was partnered with wanted to kill me and take the prize for herself. I found out her plan early and tried to get around it. In the end she got a worse punishment than me for returning to our employer alone." You responded.

Bach nodded his head, his expression unreadable. "So, did you ever kill anyone or was that just your partner."

"I never killed anyone directly, but stealing information was part of my job. I did have a couple jobs where my objective was to steal important information and spy on people to find their weakness." You started feeling uneasy with the conversation's direction. "Why do you ask?"

"Well" He sounded nervous, "I just wondered why you were here as a D-class anyway. You always seemed so nice, I just got curious" a light blushed formed on his face, was he flustered?

"Well, you haven't seen all of your cell yet. They gave you a kitchen and actually put some food in there so you could start cooking for yourself. I think Yapp said he gave you about three weeks worth of food." Bach quickly changed the subject.

You got up to see the kitchen for yourself. It had been at least four years since last time you're in a kitchen, one that you could cook in and you weren't stealing from. When you were a kid you'd cook with your dad all the time. You smiled, reminiscing of those simple times.

Opening a door left of the bedroom. It was a pretty standard kitchen and a nice dining room table. There was all the proper utensils to cook or even bake. Pots and pans, a blender, baking sheets, everything you'd need.