6

(L/N) = Your last name
_________________________________________

Sitting in your cell, you counted the seconds going by. Of course you picked the job, its been a while since a good stable job was in your possession and you didn't want to leave 035. They were so charming and when you talk, they were the most interested person, or well, thing you had ever talked to. You were just waiting for them to process the paperwork. Your training was going to be at site-17 were every day for the next couple months you'll spend 4-5 hours studying everything you'll need to know for the job. You'll also be given basic hand to hand training incase you somehow get into a fight.

"Change of plans!" The scientist with the handlebar mustache, who had earlier introduced himself as Dr. Yapp, burst into the room.

The sudden appearance of Dr. Yapp scared you off your bed, letting out an "oof" as you hit the floor. Judging how pale his face was and how much he was sweating, he was scared and had ran from at least the other side of the facility to get here. He pulled you to your feet as he tried to catch his breath.

"What happened Dr. Yapp?" You asked as several possibles ran through your mind.

"We were just informed that scp 035 has breached containment, as in out of site-19 and no one knows where they went. So we are going to put you back in site-19 and hope they come back for you. We don't have the modified humanoid cell ready for you yet so for a while you'll have to stay in a D-class cell."

"035-what?? Do you think they escaped to come find me?" You asked slightly frightened and charmed that the mask would go to such lengths to get to you.

"Most likely, that's why we're moving you to site-19 in hopes that it will help the MTF guards in finding them." Dr. Yapp responded as he pulled you along with him to the helicopter pad.

*somewhere else*

The mask wondered the streets of some city. They had escaped from site-19 and were trying to figure out which way site-17 was. In their hand they held a file on (Y/N) (L/N), or D-3567. They had found it when they escaped the scp foundation that they had been trapped in for so long. Anger fueled them as they continued to look for anything that could aid them in their quest to find (Y/N).

From the corner of their host's eye, they spotted someone who looked really familiar. Following her, they realized that she was one of the scientis that interviewed them back at the facility. The mask followed her home, unknown to the scientist of their presence.

The mask watched and waited for the perfect time to strike. Once the scientist thought that she was safe, the mask grabbed her and pinned her down.

"Where is (Y/N)" the mask demanded, their voice demonic and glitched.

The scientist shook with fear and hardly managed to get out:
" I-I don't kn-know, she was moved to site-17, b-but I've he-heard that they were p-planning on doing something else."

The scientist hissed in pain as some of the mask's corrosive ooze dripped onto her skin, the mask's grip tightened in full rage as they processed the fact that they had wasted their time on the scientist. Noticing that their host was almost done, they possessed the scientist and grabbed her phone.

Typing in the password, the mask sent an email to their host's coworker. They asked if they knew where D-3567 was now.

To [redacted]

Have you heard where they have D-3567 now, I kinda liked her.

                                      Oh yeah, I think they're bringing her back here. To try and get scp 035 back. Did you hear that their giving her a job here?

No I didn't, got any clue why?

                                Well, she's really smart and good with the scps. It'll be cool working with her once she finishes her training, I think they said that it'll take her a couple months to learn everything. It won't be an actual job, but I think they'll pay her. I just know she'll have her own humanoid cell.

Ok, thanks!

So (Y/N) is coming back, the mask thought that they might as well enjoy a few days of freedom before they go back for her. The mask wanted to get her something nice, to try and get her to like them a little more.

*back to you*

The helicopter had just landed and Dr. Yapp helped you down. He walked you inside where you were met with some familiar faces. You chatted with them, happy to learn that a few of them will be helping you learn the ropes of the foundation now that you were no longer a D-class.

They let you follow them around for the day in light containment. Most were still shook from 035 breach, most still scared that they will show up out of nowhere. You wondered why 035 wanted to get to you so bad. Maybe they just thought that it was interesting that they had such a hard time possessing you. You wonder if they would try again the second you were near them.

All you knew was that your training would start tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------
❤❤❤❤