"You come in here and think I'll just let you speak about me like I'm some kind of child!" James says.

"Because you are, look at you. I said a few words criticizing your leadership style and now you're shouting and throwing a fit like a child who was denied a candy at the store. I'm surprised you haven't gotten on the floor and started kicking and screaming, yet," Alyson said her tone steely. The Alpha's face flushed with anger.

"Now, enough acting like children. Let's discuss the Skinwalker problems. That is the real reason we are in here, correct?" Alyson said changing the topic of discussion.

"Yes, thank you, Alyson," Daniel says nodding to her.

"The Skinwalkers seems to have grown twice as much in population. We're losing a lot of the wildlife and people have started going missing from the town. I think the best course of action is to move up the investigation for Friday. That will give Alyson plenty of time to rest and us to get prepared," Daniel said his tone very business-like. Alyson was surprised to see him act like that she hadn't seen him give any orders or anything like that. He seemed much more adapt to be an alpha than his brother.

"Who do you propose we take with us?" Dustin asks.

"Well, the four of us Collin, Hayden, Jackson, and Nate," Dustin suggests.

"I think Mason and Kaden should come too," Alyson says crossing her arms.

"No, Mason is too relaxed to go. And Kaden doesn't know how to fight yet. Both aren't good fits in this mission," Dustin shook his head.

"Have you ever given Mason a chance to take things seriously? I've seen Mason get serious, actually, I've felt him get serious. He's quite dangerous when he does. And Kaden was a Baseball player he understands things about quickness and knowing when to move and not. I feel as though you aren't being fair to them. The more defence the better. The more heads we have the more chance we'll notice something we didn't before," Alyson argues.

"Alyson's right. I think we should include both boys," Daniel says nodding.

"I agree, now let's move on. What is our battle strategies?" James says reluctantly. Making Dustin huff in annoyance.

"I think we should split up into two teams. One goes on the western side and one goes through the eastern side," Dustin says everyone nods.

"Okay who on what team?" Alyson asks.

"Daniel and I then we'll take Nate, Jackson, and Hayden. Since Alyson was so eager to include Mason and Kaden they'll be on her team." James says.

"That sounds good to me," Dustin agrees.

"I agree," Daniel says. Alyson, however, did not agree she wanted Hayden on her team and she also didn't want Dustin on her team either.

"I dunno if I agree," Alyson says crossing her arms.

"I know you want Hayden there with you but he's suited better on our team," Daniel said his tone gentle. Alyson sighed softly.

"I suppose your right," Alyson said knowing she wouldn't win that battle.

"Great, now how you choose to lead your teams is up to you two. I feel this will be a good run for future references," Daniel says looking between Alyson and Dustin. "and Dustin you must remember that she is going to be your alpha so you should start to learn to respect her at least a little. Because in the future you two will be working closely together." Daniel's eyes looking at both his eyes kind but his voice stern.

"Yes sir," Both said at once. Though Alyson was weary of Dustin she didn't hate him. She did enjoy watching him try to take on that skinwalker in human form that one time. But she didn't hate him nearly as much as he hated her.