Chapter Two

There was quite a bit of uproar at first when the group showed up at U.A., the high school that the man- Aizawa, as Y/N had learned- worked at. A lot of people seemed to be curious about the four strange people that Aizawa had shown up with.

The Raboot woman- Mirko- had left already, saying she had to go back to her hero work. What 'hero work' entailed, Y/N wasn't exactly sure.

When they arrived in who Aizawa had introduced as Nezu's office, the strange creature that faintly resembled a Cubchoo but taller and with the build of a toddler had offered them tea to calm their nerves, which Vin was quick to urge the others to accept.

"You have some very peculiar creatures, I must say," he said politely, sipping at his tea while he eyed Amzi and Cordelia, Vin's butterfree. "Are these pets of yours?"

"Sort of," Felice said. Even though she didn't have a Pokemon of her own out, she explained that she had a team of five and what they were.

"Interesting," Nezu said. "Would you mind showing me the rest of these 'Pokemon' of yours?"

"Oh, of course, but we would need more room to do so," Felice said. Nezu hummed happily and jumped down from his raised seat, beginning to leave the room and motioning for everyone to follow.

"The courtyard should be open by now, and since there will still be some time before Detective Tsukauchi arrives," he said. Aizawa sighed but followed them.

They passed through a hall, which was thankfully empty since everyone was in classes now, but as they passed there was constantly students looking through the doors. They didn't do anything other than watch, which was understandable, seeing as the creatures beside them hadn't even existed in their world until now.

They passed by a door that said 2-A on it, and Aizawa glared at the students, making them shrink back. He sighed.

"I'm gonna go and teach my class. We may come out to join you later," he told the group. "We're gonna be doing more training, so of you're not off the field by then we'll have to come join you."

-☆-☆-☆-

It wasn't long before they reached the courtyard, and it was only a few minutes after that when Aizawa and his class showed up. They were still getting everything ready, making sure that none of their Pokeballs had flown off in the travel between worlds, and so they allowed the students to watch.

"Ready?" Y/N asked in Galarian. She received affirmations, and she tossed her other five Pokeballs in the air.

She released an Appletun named Jemima, a Cinderace named Spitfire, her Boltund Jesse, a Hydreigon named Selene, and finally her Coalossal, Vulcan, all of which joined her Dragapult.

Felice released her team, consisting of her Alolan Ninetales, Athena, a Lycanroc of each form, with the Midday named Razzle and the Midnight named Dazzle, her Baile Oricorio, Charlotte, and finally her Hatterene, Aphrodite.

Thorn only had his two Toxtricity, Valkyrie the Low-Key form, and Volt the Amped form, along with his Salandit, Belladonna.

Vin had four. Her Ribombee, her Butterfree Cordelia, her Noibat, who had a rip in his wing, and her shiny Shinx who had a missing leg and tail. None of them except Cordelia had names, but they were fine with that.

They all mingled together, happy to finally be together again, and Y/N watched as the faces of the class brightened as Jemima walked over to them.

"She's so cute!" a girl with pink skin and hair said. Jemima cried out in joy, and her eyes lifted up to reveal her eyes. The girls all squealed in joy.

"Can we pet her?!" one of the girls asked. This one had short brown hair.

Y/N nodded, and they all dropped down to their knees, beginning to pet her Appletun who was living for the attention she was getting. Razzle, Athena, and Jesse all decided that they wanted attention, too, and much of the class joined in on giving all of the Pokemon their affections.

Shinx decided he wanted affection, too, so he began making his way over to the others, but he stumbled. One of the students caught him, though, and lifted him into his arms, where he happily purred away.

"Miss, what happened to this one?" the boy with green hair asked. Vin looked at Shinx and then the boy and stepped closer.

"He has a shiny pelt, which makes him stand out more, which makes him am easier target for predators. His mother decided that she didn't want him interfering with her other cubs' chance at life, so she attacked him, hoping to make it so that he wouldn't follow," she explained. Shinx mewed happily at her, and she scratched his head. "I found him and fixed him up. Thankfully they can live without a leg, and it's barely a hindrance to them. His missing tail is the only worrisome thing, but it only affects him by giving him less of a sense of balance."

"And what happened to this one?" a boy with blond hair asked, picking up Noibat.

"Ah, he um... he fell out of a tree and caught his wing on a branch which ripped it," Vin explained. Noibat's ears folded back, but he wasn't genuinely upset about it. He jumped out of the blond's arms and ran off to join Cordelia. "We won't be able to fly until he evolves so that the membrane heals during the process."

"So what do you do with these?" a girl with a dark ponytail asked, reaching for Athena's tails, which she was allowed to pet by the Ninetales.

"You know, battle with them, help people with them, be companions with them, that type of stuff," Y/N explained. "Felice here prefers to perform with them, but plenty of people take the battling route with their partners."

Dazzle yipped for Razzle, and the quadrupedal Pokemon looked over to her brother, concerned for a moment. Dazzle backed away from the students, and Razzle seemed to understand his meaning. She trotted back over to him, but instead of staying by him where he was she began to push him towards the students, which Razzle cried out at.

"What do you mean by battle?" a monotone student with red and white hair asked. Y/N called over Jesse, and she looked over to Felice who called Razzle over.

"One-to-one?" Y/N asked. Felice nodded, and Razzle assumed a defensive position. Y/N turned to Nezu to ask if they could battle, but he was watching intently and gave her a nod of approval. "Thorn, care to Ref for us?"

Thorn gave a grunt. "One on one, first Pokemon down loses, loser has to buy lunch for the group," he said. The two agreed to the rules, and he lifted his hand, three fingers up.

He put one finger down, and Y/N got into a defensive position. Felice crouched down into a runners position, and she began calling out commands to Razzle, who shifted her feet as Felice called out to correct her stance.

The students watched, from the sidelines, and Y/N and Felice kept their eyes locked, as was tradition.

"Go!" Thorn yelled.