"No," Hugo said cheerfully, Lorcan smiled at him and returned to his previous place cuddling the boy. "Um... are you sure? Because, well, you both seem rather smitten?" Ginny said, nodding at her brother. "Yes, I'm quite sure. I don't fancy him like that... I don't fancy anyone like that." Ron's confusion deepened. "Oh, it's alright. You're both still young." Molly commented. Lorcan shook his head "old enough to know I'm not interested in Hugo. I love him but we will never date."

"Never is such a strong word." Arthur said, going back to the game of chess he was playing with Lysander, "Um I didn't think this was important to mention..." Hugo began with a smile, he was trying not to laugh "I'm aro ace, Lorcan is gyneromantic and asexual. We are just friends, purely platonic. We've been like this for about ten years. We've never felt any romantic or sexual feelings toward each other. Even if we are young, we know ourselves so I would appreciate it if you guys don't question my sexuality any further." As Hugo spoke, people began to see the resemblance between him and Hermione.

Ron still looked confused but as Hermione expressed her support so did he. Bill looked up from Lily's phone, she had been trying to explain it to him and grinned "Like Charlie" he offered. Hugo and Lorcan nodded "I didn't know if he was out so I didn't really want to mention it." Lorcan said. "He has said it in his letters multiple times. None of you ever looked into it though" Bill told his family, they all apologized and said that Charlie rambles on about dragons so much is hard not to skip some of his sentences. "I knew," Ginny said.

After a while, Molly spoke: "dear, do you plan on marrying your girlfriend soon?" She asked Dominique. The girl dropped the cookies Molly had set out "What?" Dom coughed out. Molly shrugged "I'm just saying.. I married Arthur when I was your age. Your face quite literally lit up when she walked on screen" she said, gushing. "um yeah grams, I mean that worked out great for you but I'm not you and grandpa. I'm not ready to get married... I'm nineteen" Dominique said, trying to get out of the conversation by looking around the room. "Yes but most of us married young, I rather think it would be a good idea" Molly continued, she helped her granddaughter clean up the plate of cookies she had dropped on the floor "great but it's my relationship and neither I nor Mj want to get married yet or ever" Dominique finished cleaning up and tried for a smile but she really didn't enjoy being pressured to talk about her relationship. "not ever! Oh doll, I'm sure you'll come around soon"

"I don't think so... it's not my style and I'm perfectly happy with my current relationship. No need to get married" Dominique and the rest of her present family knew that she and Mj had had this conversation and that Molly had already argued about it. They knew their present grandma didn't care much anymore so Dominique tried not to start another argument.  "Alright, just something to think on," Molly said, seeing how uncomfortable Dom was getting. "mhm thanks grandma"

Victoire smiled at her sister. "It's okay grandmum, the only reason Dominique doesn't want to get married is that she has some sort of commitment issues... especially after our maternal grandparents got a divorce. She is going to get past it soon. It's what's best for her" she said. Almost everyone in the room tensed. They all knew how the two sisters worked. Victoire tried her best to understand and help people, she wanted to protect her sister and feared that Dom's recklessness would catch up with her. Dominique was a free spirit, she didn't like being tied down and hated how much Victoire pushed her. It was only a matter of time before Dominique explode-

"You can't act like you know everything about love or me, Victoire!" And there it was "From what I remember Teddy was so madly and deeply in love with you that he proposed the second you turned seventeen and you managed to mess that up! So don't psychoanalyze my relationship, you aren't perfect" the girl only seemed to notice what she had said after the words left her mouth and Victoire had tears running down her cheek. Dom let out a soft "Oh" as she feel down into the couch in front of her sister. Victoire stood, she shook a little bit "Dominique, I was only trying to help." Her voice was strained and tired all of a sudden. She looked down at her hand where her ring used to sit. "Victoire sits down, it's okay" Loius intervened, he tried to reach for her hand but she pushed away "I'm going upstairs, my head hurts. No need to talk about my or my sisters' relationship anymore. I'm sorry"

Dominique has practically sunk into the couch she kept repeating "I messed up," and shaking her head as Loius tried to console her "it's okay, she pushed you. You both have a lot of... stuff going on." He said. "Yes but i shouldn't have brought it up. It's an open wound. We didn't see her leave her room for weeks when it happened. What if she does it again?" Tonks was trying to get through to her son "Ted? My boy?" Teddys' hair had gone grey and his expression had turned cold. "Teddy, go talk to her please," Albus said as he came back from trying to open the room where Victoire was. Teddy shook his head "no. As she said, there's no use dwelling on our past relationship. It's over now and we don't need to talk about it. Besides, I'm the last person she wants to see" he winced at the last few words like they physically hurt him.

Suddenly, the room went painfully quiet. There was a purple light coming from a weird door that had appeared next to the one leading to the kitchen. "It's not my place to go... Harry go, they'll want you" a voice said, so soft that it wouldn't have been audible if the room wasn't as silent. "no. You need to go. Tell him." Replies someone else, it was hard to tell who it was since it seemed so far. "What I need is to stay here for her." Then yet another voice cut through the conversation the first two had. "We aren't doing this," it said, the door burst open and someone was pushed through "what? Ronald Weasley!" And the door disappeared behind the man... 2019 Draco Malfoy had arrived. "Dad"

"Oh, Scorpius."

『Hey. I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for reading! I also hope you could understand it well enough since these last few chapters have been rather messy. How are you doing today love? ( you can always talk to me, DMS ) Um once again a reminder because people rlly think they can be racist assholes
¡¡ BLACK TRANS LIVES MATTER
BLACK GAY LIVES MATTER
BLACK LGBT+ LIVES MATTER
BLACK CIS-HET LIVES MATTER
BLACK NON-BINARY LIVES MATTER!! ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER! Don't stop sharing and educating! Please do me the favour to eat and drink water if you haven't yet. ( you really need to, love ) take care of yourself. I love you, stay safe! HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! Word count: 2,125』

HERE ARE SOME DEFINITIONS. Please keep in mind these are broad and narrowed down. I'm using the most common definitions. People can label themselves however they want.
Gyneromantic:
A form of romantic attraction specifically towards women and/or feminine identified people.
Asexual:
It's a spectrum but it's an individual who experiences little to no sexual attraction.
Aromatic:
Again a spectrum, individual who experiences little to no romantic attraction.