"I'm sorry for not caring about your feelings, I was- I was such an awful friend. I'm so- sorry." Jisoo gave me an understanding smile, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay. I know you were overwhelmed by all the things happening." Jisoo gently caressed my shoulder. I walked closer for a friendly hug, "thank you, soo-yah."

"We'll have a girl's night tomorrow, okay?" I suggested and smiled uncontrollably when Jisoo's lips curled in agreement.

"Sure."

"Go now, or your man will be waiting." Jisoo reminded.

"Kim Jisoo!" I blushed in shyness.

"Don't have too much fun!" Jisoo yelled before I set my foot out of our apartment. I chuckled and yelled back, "oh, piss off!"

"Hey." I greeted and sat my purse on the armchair before giving Taehyung a peck on the side of his cheek.

"Violet," Taehyung breathed out and stopped paying attention to the game he was playing on his laptop. He pulled my wrist and made me sit on his lap.

"I thought you can't stop in the middle of playing Identity IV?" I quirked my eyebrows. His eyes were fixated on my lips. "Hm, yea." Taehyung licks his lips seductively.

"The hunter's gonna get you." I pointed at his screen when I noticed the purple heart thumping rapidly in the character's body. Taehyung took off his earphones and shut his laptop. He spun the chair and startled me, causing me to hold onto him.

"Let's go on the date we're supposed to be at, shall we?" Taehyung pulled me in for a passionate and loving kiss, not giving me a chance to answer his question.

"Let's go."

A simple date at the park, sitting on the emerald grass for a nice picnic. The place is quiet and rural, all I could hear were birds chirping and the sound of leaves under the windy weather. I looked up at the clear sky, the baby blue color blessed my eyes.

My eyes traveled to Taehyung when I heard the sound of the camera clicking. "Look at the front," Taehyung ordered before placing the film camera right above the bridge of his nose. I awkwardly looked to the lake in front of me. After hearing another click, I turned back to him.

Taehyung smiled satisfyingly and adjust his black glasses. "You look good in glasses, duh- actually everything looks extra good on you," I stated the truth and Taehyung giggled.

He removed the glasses and wear them on me. "You look gorgeous, especially when wearing my stuff." Taehyung winked and a soft laugh escaped my lips.

Taehyung lay on the grass, pulling me down along with his body. My back crashed on him, he wrapped me in his arms like a newborn baby.

"Remember that time you were spamming me with those super-duper lame pick-up lines?" I snorted retrieving the memories. "Hey! They were not lame!" Taehyung pouted, being offended. I chuckled before squeezing his puffy cheeks.

"You have the camera with you the last time we came too. Do you always bring it with you?" I questioned, snuggling into his arms further.

"I bring it with me most of the time. I don't want to miss the beautiful things in life." Taehyung's body rose and fell as he inhaled and exhaled. "Particularly when I'm with you, I want to record every moment we share." Taehyung stroke my hair, my lips automatically curved up.

"We can convey our moments into pictures, then we can make a photo album. Maybe when we take it out fifty years later, it would mean a lot." I smiled at the thought.

"We should definitely do that." Taehyung agreed.

"Oh." I freed myself from his embrace hearing my phone ringing in my purse. Fishing it out of the purse, I answered the call seeing Jisoo's username.

"Hello?" I answered, sounding a little too excited.

My mind went blank hearing another voice answered. The person said words I understood but I didn't seem to comprehend them. My phone fell from my hand as I froze, my eyes blinking in fear.

No, that's not true.

Taehyung's eyebrows twitched as he sensed something off. He quickly took my phone from the ground and brought it to his ear.

"Hello? This is Seoul Hospital, Kim Jisoo-ssi is in the hospital. Please come as soon as possible."

my mind is only about 21/8 :)

Thank you for reading

💜