One

"You are the reason why I am still breathing"

//1//

♥~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~♥

It's the most blissful thing in life to find the reason of living, it gives you the motivation to start your day and to look forward to coming home to share your day with that person.

It would sometimes be a particular someone who provides you a home-sweet-home, a life that everyone desires.

I dream of the day i will meet that someone. It will come one day, right?

"You're watching Bangtan again?" I plopped down on our comfortable and fluffy sofa we bought for our apartment. Jisoo was sitting on the mat, holding a bomb-like stick, swinging forth to back along with the beat.

"Yeah," Jisoo sang, "You should start digging into them too, I'm sure you will love them!" she persuaded.

I wasn't interested in knowing them, especially after Jisoo let me heard that I Need U song. I liked the song, but for some reason, I was afraid to listen to it.

"What's that stick in your hand? You made it?" I opened my pack of snacks, still not planning to look at her laptop where her idols' performance was displaying.

"Stick!? This is an army bomb! Official lightstick of BTS! Army bring them to concerts and yell fanchants!" She kicked my lap with obvious intention.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. "It's just a bomb-like stick." I chuckled and dodged by hiding behind the cushion before she could hit me again.

"Stop criticizing my boys! Come and take a look! I bet you will fall in love! You can't live in 2019 and not know BTS especially when you are a Korean." She pulled me down the couch and forced me to sit next to her.

"First step, who is your favorite by appearance?" She asked, my gaze moved to the screen of her laptop. The exact same extreme pain came back, I held my chest and pools of tears were formed in my eyes.

"Who is he?" I pointed at one of the guys.

"Him?" She pointed, I nodded concededly. "He is Kim Taehyung! The handsome hot cutie baby winter bear." She giggled.

"That's a long nickname..." I commented.

"I-i have to-o go to the b-bathroom." I gulped and rushed to the bathroom before hearing a response from Jisoo.

Nausea got the best of me, i bent my upper body part as i threw up. I rinsed my mouth with the cold tap water, barely supporting myself by holding onto the sink. I raised my head to look at a pale girl staring back at me in the mirror, tears were still flowing down her cheeks to her chin. My fingers traced down my cheeks, touching the warm tears. What's happening?

"I'll wait for you in the car park." I turned off the engine as I parked my car.

"Violet, can you come and get me. I don't know how do i go to the car park." She talked on the phone, "okay." I chuckled. The heels of my boot clicked on the floor when i made my way to the lift. I came to the mall to pick up Jisoo, she came here about 2 hours ago for a fan meeting she paid a huge sum of money for.

The door of the lift opened, i walked out to find the mall basically filled with fans. The screaming was very loud. I can't even walk to my destination. Looks like the fan meeting hasn't ended. I thought. I tiptoed to peek if Jisoo was sitting in the audience but i couldn't see. At that moment, I regret not sleeping enough during puberty, if not i may be taller now.

I decided to shop around the mall as i waited for Jisoo, the event wasn't going to end soon.

I stopped in my tracks as I suddenly thought of something, Jisoo hasn't ate lunch. Maybe i should grab some food for her so she can eat it later. I nodded and smiled thinking of my considerable plan, then turned my heels to head outside of the mall.

It took me almost 15 minutes to walk around this area near the mall to find different kinds of street food or snacks that I guessed Jisoo would like. I purchased red bean paste cake that was still steamy hot. I carried the takeaway bags and headed back to the mall.

Thank god I remember the route back to the mall, i was about to get lost.

While i was walking back to the mall, a black van was passing by. It stopped near me, a man got off the car like he was in a hurry. That car kind of looks like one of those celebrities' cars. Even the windows are tinted.

Unexpectedly, that man ran to my direction. Were those tears shining in his eyes? His eyes were fixed on mine when he fastened his pace to me, I stood still and looked around to see if he was actually running to someone behind me, but no, no one was on the street except me.

He came closer and closer until i got a clearer look of him. His bulbous eyes pooled with tears that were threatening to fall, he looked familiar. He was wearing a casual sweatshirt with loose black trousers, oh wait isn't he-

My thoughts were interrupted when i was pulled into a hug by him.

"Oh my god, Oh my god-d." He mumbled, embracing me tightly. My head was pressed to his chest, his hand tangled with my straight brown hair. I could clearly hear the sound of his pounding heart beating in sync with mine. I held onto the plastic bags in my hand, feeling puzzled as ever.

I recognized him, he is Kim Taehyung from that boy group, other than that... he also owns that mysterious voice in my dream.

 he also owns that mysterious voice in my dream

A/N

Stay gold~ okay sorry.

Hmm, any clues?

Please vote if you liked the chapter, it shall all be greatly appreciated❤️