Nineteen

"Do not be afraid, our fate cannot be taken away from us

"Do not be afraid, our fate cannot be taken away from us. It's a gift."

-- Dante Alighieri

//19//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Taehyung Pov

"Leave when I'm still being nice, what's in your head will never happen," I warned but she looked at me with confident eyes. She couldn't be this confident if she didn't have something secretly planned.

"Are you sure?" She smirked, slightly tugging up her bloody red gown, and sat across me. "I will take Goguryeo. At the end of the day, all three kingdoms will be mine." Her eyes enlarged as she talked.

I chuckled in disgust, "in your dreams, Jeah."

"We'll see."

"Jeah!" I yelled when she placed a knife on Valeria's neck, right above her skin. Valeria trembled, her teary eyes met mine. "Let her go!" I demanded.

"Why would I? She tricked me," Jeah laughed evilly, the knife cutting into her pale skin, blood dripped down from it. I panicked when I saw Valeria in pain. Left with no choice, I pushed Jeah, getting her off from Valeria. She was strong but I'm a man. I grabbed her arms, making her dropped the knife.

"Go get Namjoon," I told Valeria and she ran off.

I gasped and rose from my bed. My eyes searched around to see myself in my hotel room. I flipped my phone over and called her.

"Tae?" Her gracious voice answered.

"Hi, um- I just want to check up on you." I inhaled deeply, soothing my breathing.

"Oh, o-okay. Why do you- did something happened? How is America?" Violet queried.

"Everything's great, it's just- you're not here," I answered honestly. I know I should stay close to her to protect her from our threat, but I cannot neglect my members. I wasn't joking, nothing seems interesting without her.

"I miss you too, Tae." She chuckled softly. "Go back to sleep, it should be early in the morning at your place. You have performances tomorrow, am I correct?"