𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

After her shower the girl put on some blue jeans, and a heavy sweater than was tucked into her jeans, paire with some brown boots. It wasn't her best outfit but she would still live to dress up a bit even if she was only going down to La Push.

Alissa didn't know exactly why but she put but her crossbow inside her bag just in case. It was small and it fit into her bag. She didn't know how Jake would react. He may be her friend but she was just being cautious in case something happened.

The girl exited her room with her phone in hand and bag over her shoulder just to see Bella already down stairs pacing around. She was waiting for Alissa to finish up.

“What took you so long?” Bella questioned. “I had to shower.”

“You showered?” Bella asked in disbelief.

“You didn't?” Alissa asked right back. Did she mean they'd leave without showering? Bella did shower the previous night and while some might feel comfortable only showering at night, Alissa had to shower in the morning and at night. Mainly because she just feels clean when she does.

“Let's just go.” The two made their way out of the house and into Bella's truck.
Alissa gulped looking out the window of Bella's truck. The atmosphere between them still felt a bit awkward cause they were just arguing yesterday and now they were suddenly in the red truck on their way to Jacob's house. It was early in the morning and Alissa was pretty sure the boy was still asleep. She would be too.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Bella parked the truck just in front of the house and she climbed out without even waiting for Alissa. Alissa closed her door and ran after the girl who looked like she was on a mission. “Bella, why are you in such a rush?”

Alissa had to avoid the mud as to not ruin her boots as she ran after Bella. The Swan girl stopped at the door and knocked. By the way she was knocking it looked like it was an emergency, when in reality it wasn't anything at all. They just needed to speak to Jacob and they really could've done it at any time during the day.

When Billy didn't answer immediately she knocked again. “Bella, maybe they're still sleeping. There's no need to be so hard on the door. This is antique, vintage wood,” Alissa joked as she caressed the door but Bella wasn't in the mood for jokes that's why she didn't laugh.

“No need to be so harsh. Just trying to lighten the mood.”

Alissa smiled when she saw Billy wheeling towards the door before he opened it. “Bella. Alissa,” Billy greeted the two girls. “Hi, Billy.”

“I need to see him,” Bella said getting straight to the point. “He's not in,” Billy told her but they both could tell the man was lying. “I'm sorry, really need to see him,” Bella said, walking past the man and into his house.

Alissa stared after Bella wide eye before looking at Billy. “I'm so sorry Billy.”

She followed after Bella. Alissa walked into Jake's room to see him asleep in his bed which made her sigh. She knew they should've come later on in the day but there was no guarantee that he'd even be in. “Okay. He's asleep. We can come back later.”

Bella bit her lip staring at the boy. “No. We're staying. I need answers from him,” Bella declared to the girl. “Oh, so we're going to watch him while he sleeps? That's not creepy at all Bella.”

“I'm kind of getting tired of your criticism, Alissa. I know I make stupid mistakes but you don't have to remind me every minute,” Bella told the girl. “Well, then stop making them and maybe I'll think about not reminding you every minute.”

Bella's gaze fell on the boys who were currently making their way out of the woods and towards Billy's house.
“Maybe they have an answer for us.” Bella gestured out of the window before she left the room.

Alissa looked out the window to see Sam Uley and 'his disciples'. With how Bella was currently feeling she didn't know if the girl could think rationally for even a second. She'd only provoke them and that wasn't a good thing especially with how agressive werewolves were.
The Argent girl ran out of the room and she apologized to Billy again for intruding before following after her cousin.

Alissa stopped outside the house as Bella walked up to the boys. “What did you do? Okay, what did you do?” Bella asked Sam pushing him back. “Hey!”

“What did you do to him?” Bella asked looking at the boys.

“Easy!”

“He didn't want this!” Bella said looking between the boys. Alissa looked behind her not knowing what she was actually looking for. She groaned and ran up to the girl with her bag on her back.

“But we do. What did he do? What did he tell you?” Paul asked Bella looking straight at the girl. Alissa didn't know why but she didn't like how angry he looked.

“Both of you calm. . .” Sam said to the two just when Alissa made it beside the girl. Her gaze moved over the boys. She only recognized Embry since he used to hang around her and Jake. Sam was someone she only saw in passing. The others however were just strangers to her.

“Nothing! He told me nothing, because he's scared of you!”

Alissa grabbed on to the girl's arm to pull her back but Bella stood her ground. Paul suddenly laughed with Embry and the others and that just seemed to piss the girl even more off. Bella slapped Paul across the face and Alissa watched as anger took over his face.

“Too late, now.”

Sam held his hand out. “Bella, Alissa, get back.”

Alissa didn't know how he knew her name but she just pulled Bella back behind her before grabbing the end of her bag.

“Paul, calm down now.”

When the crossbow was taken out the boy fully morphed into a wolf which caused Alissa to fall back in shock with her crossbow and for Bella to run off. Alissa had not expected him to turn into a wolf. She held her crossbow out and shot at the wolf but she missed which was unusual for her.

Her eyes were wide when she made eye contact with the wolf. It took only a few seconds to register that the wolf infront of her was the same one she had encountered in the woods. The wolf she felt so drawn to was actually him.

“Bella! Alissa!” Alissa heard Jake yelling from behind her but she didn't move. Her gaze stayed focused on the wolf.

“Run! Jake, run!”

The way he was staring at her she could tell that he wouldn't hurt her. His eyes were trained only on her and just by the way he was staring she could feel the warmth and comfort. It was the complete opposite to how his eyes looked a moment ago.

It was so quick, another brown wolf appeared from behind her and tackled him, bringing Alissa out of her daze. Alissa looked back at her cousin before looking back at the two wolves as they disappeared into the woods, fighting.

It took like a few seconds for Alissa to realize that the brown wolf was Jake.

Sam sighed as the other boys just laughed. “Take them back to Emily's place,” Sam told the boys. “Guess the wolf's out of the bag, now.”

Jared stopped beside Alissa before picking up her crossbow.

Alissa was still staring out at the woods, her eyes wide. Realisation of what had just conspired started to sink in, again. Jacob Black, her best friend, was a wolf.

“Holy shit! Again?”