Day Two

Hey, as always if you have any suggestions,tips,criticism, questions just comment them, I always answer and hope you enjoy.

Richie's pov:
It was day two, Mike woke us all up and grouped us up again "Okey, Ben with Patrick, Eddie, Richie and Henry, Stan and Bill and finlay Beverley you're going by your own. Remember everyone meet me at the library at six" Mike said.
After me, Eddie and Henry went out, our location was where we remember hanging out the most, so we went to the look and we found the place, well by me falling into it but it was just the way we left it 'God it's been awhile since I've seen this place' I thought to myself "Damn, I remember alot of things happened here" Eddie said " "I remember one day it was just me you and you only" Henry said pointing to me and Eddie "Really? When was that?" Eddie asked "Well, I remember all the other loser's weren't there so we decided we should play truth or dare"

Flash back:
Eddie and Richie agreed to play the game so we sat in a circle "So Richie truth or dare?" Henry asked "Truth" Richie replied "pussy" Eddie said teasing him, Richie looked at Eddie "Fine, dare" Richie said, there was a second of silence of me wondering of what I should dare him to do "I dare you two to kiss" Henry said sarcastically, Richie and Eddie looked at him suprised "Like hell I'm ganna waste my first kiss on his ass" Eddie said "Wait, you haven't had your first kiss yet?" Richie asked "Like you have" Eddie replied "No, I have" "No you haven't" Eddie said annoyed "Yeah, I have, it was your mom" Richie chuckled "Oh, fuck off, it wasn't even funny this time" Eddie said "Well you have to do it otherwise you're both wimps" I said, Richie looked at Eddie "No, no, no I am not-" Richie leaned in jokingly, Eddie pushed him, I laughed and they never actually did the dare.

Ben's pov:
It was odd for me and Patrick to be paired up since I don't remember me spending much time with him, but our location was Patrick's house "I just went there yesterday" Patrick said "Well, Mike wants us to go there" I replied, while we were walking I did start remembering hanging out with Patrick alot.
Once we fianly got there I realised there was a important moment right at Patrick's kitchen "Hey, don't you remember you invited all of us to hang out here?" I asked him "Yeah, I think so" Patrick replied.

Flash back:
I arrived a bit earlier then everyone else, I saw Henry in the kitchen, Patrick welcomed me in and Henry went somewhere to do something, I had to stand there with Patrick, it was kind of tirafiying to see them but I knew that they weren't ganna attack me now so thats settling "Hey, you want?" Patrick asked with a bowl of fruit in his hand "Look I know it's fruit but my mom wanted us to be 'healthy' so" Patrick said "Um, n-no I'm good thanks" I replied nervously "How come? We told everyone not to eat lunch before this so you have to be hungry" Patrick said, I guss he was trying to fill the awkward silence "I'm on a diet, so" I replied "A diet? So you can't eat fruit?" He said chuckling "Yeah, I kinda don't eat anything..or drink anything for that matter" I said, he looked at me "So you're starving yourself?" Patrick asked "Well kind of-" "Why the fuck would you do that for? Are you dumb?" He cut me off, he looked like he actually cared "You can't just do that to yourself you dumbass" he said, he honestly looked pissed at me "Here eat this and I'll get you some water" Patrick said "No, I-" "You're ganna eat and drink or you'll faint, whether that's from me punching you or from lack of food and water" he said aggressively, he had a weird way of showing that he cared, I took the bowl but I saw somthing, I saw Henry passing by and Patrick hugging? No, are they kissing? It was weird but I played it off like I didn't see anything.