Can I ask you a favour?

A week later...

Henry's POV:

The second day of school was..boring as fuck.
There was nothing to do all day except hang out and keep me and Patrick's a secret.

I would go to Patrick's house and then go back to mine. This kept going on for a full three weeks. I wanted to do something with my life, mabye a hobby?

But, one day, Richie approached me before class. Me and the guy's were for once early, so we had nothing much to do.

"Hey, um, can I talk to you?" The boy asked nervously and awkwardly.

We all looked at each other confused, I remembered our deal and agreed to just talk to him in private.
I signed for the guys to go somewhere else so I could talk to Richie.

Then we hid in the props closet, for-some..reason.

"Soo, basically, I need a favour." he said, simply.
I shrugged, "Since when do I do favours for you?"
I replied raising an eyebrow.

"Since now. Consider it apart of our deal." he said.
I looked at him annoyed, I rolled my eyes "So what is the favour exactly?" I asked. "There's this guy, annd I got into a situation where he said he wanted to fight me.
To show me that he's better then me. He told me to meet him somewhere so we could fight, like an actual fight. So, I didn't want to seem like a pussy and I might of agreed to do it." The boy explained.

"And I come into this where?" I questioned.

"Well, then he stated that I could bring anyone and he'd beat them up. So, I was hopeing that-","You want me to fight him for you?"
I said, completing the intent.

I had my eyebrow raised and I couldn't believe that he'd gotten himself into this shit.

"Yeah, basically." he replied.
I looked at him for a minute "I fucking hate you, Tozier." Accepting his favour.

We both got up and exited the small room. I saw the Loser's outside the door waiting for Richie, looking confused and betrayed in a way. I guss, Richie didn't even tell them what happened. Thank god.

As I was walking away, I wondered what I had got myself into.
________________

The next day, I saw the man of the hour himself
"Hey, four eyes. When and where is this fight going to happen?" I asked with a snap.

"Wow, staying true to your word. Today at three, near the Burt down building", Richie replied, with a smile.

I still didn't know who I was fighting, but trashmouth seemed pretty confident in my abilitys, so I guss I just have to trust him.

After school I waited for him outside. I already talked to Patrick about it.
So, as I saw Richie approach me, I also saw the Loser's stop him. They seemed pissed.

I could hear what they were saying, "Are you serious?! you're befriending Bowers? Thay asshole!?" Eddie yelled at him.

"Ed's, it's fine. Bowers isn't-" Richie wanted to reply, but it didn't seem like the other boy was going to let him. "This isn't 'fine' Richie,
I want you to explain what the fuck gave you the idea that this would be fine!"

"I don't need your guy's permissoin! Okey? I'm free to do anything I fucking want.

I don't owe you an explanation, if you can't just trust me then fine! Be that way." Richie yelled in Eddie's face.

Richie calmed down and looked at Eddie's face,
the boy looked crushed
"I- Ed, I just can't give you an explanation. You wouldn't understand. I-"
he tried to explain himself in a way, the rest of the Loser's were shocked.
I mean, the argument seemed to be more between Eddie and Richie.

"Just go, your new friend is waiting for you." He said coldly looking at me. I guss Richie hadn't explained anything to any of them.

Glad he kept his part of the deal.

Richie gave up trying with them and then walked towards me.

"Let's go", he said bluntly.
I understood why he was upset, so I just followed him. Plus, it was none of my business.

"Mabye you should get relationship advisor, you're pretty shit boyfriend."
I said, teasingly, after an uncomfortable amount of silence.

He rolled his eyes ,
"He's not my boyfriend."
"Right, keep telling yourself that." I chuckled.
Richie and I just kept walking.

Once we got there, I could see the guy I was about to fight. He had two other people with him, as.. backup?

We finally got to them, the leader, (I'm guessing) said, "I'm surprised to see you didn't pussy out", he then looked at me, then back to Richie.
"What? this your big brother or something?"
He chuckled, pointing at me. his backup men started laughing too.

I cringed at his comment and lifted this shit up by his shirt.

"Listen, I don't have time for your bullshit. I'm only going to say this once, because I honestly can not be botherd to waste my breath on you.

If you mess with this idoit again. I swear, I'll beat the living shit out of you, that you die and go to hell, where you belong.

So, if you even dare talk to him again. I will fucking end you, I won't show you any mercy." I said, sharp and to the point, in an aggressive tone.

I put the guy down, he looked quite terrified.
Him and his friends ran like the wind.

Huh, didn't know I was that scary... "That-was-so badass", Richie said with a scoff.

"The way you were like- then you just.." he said,
I couldn't help but chuckle.
"You're such an idoit" I told him.

Then we bumped into the Loser's, standing there. Richie's laughter turned into silence.

"Oh, hey guys." Richie greeted awkwardly.
"Wow, that was something Bowers. So what's the catch, what did Richie offer you or threaten you with?"
Beverley asked.

"He didn't have to give or threaten me with anything." I replied covering for myself.

She scoffed,
"So, what? Are we supposed to believe that Henry Bowers helped Richie out, just out of the kindness in his heart?" She said, sarcastically.

"I mean. If you want to, Yes." I responded with a careless tone.
"Y-yeah right." Bill then said, "Come on guys, he's actually not that bad." Richie said.

That suprised me, thanks trahsmouth.

"I guss, I'll see you shits later." I walked away, after a couple seconds of silence.

"That wasn't a good example of him being a decent person, but---" I heard Richie explain as I walked away. I could feel all of their eyes on me, as I walked away.