Figuring things out

Hey guys, I'm back.
This chapter is ganna be with the losers only. It's ganna tell you how their relationships are with each other. Sorry for any kind of misspellings, feel free to criticize me on them.
Hope you enjoy.

Bill's pov:

I've always liked Stanley as a friend, but as I spend more and more time with him, I feel something- else for him. I don't know why I feel this way about him.

I know it might be wrong to feel this wayn about a boy. I'm not supposed to be like this. 

But he makes me feel so nervous..but, in a good way. It's weirdly complicated. I've always tried to ignore my feelings towards him, since I know his father is so religious and strict on him.

I mean realistically, is there even a chance that Stanley could like me back? It annoys me how I don't have an answer to my question.

"Hey, Bill. Snap out of it." Beverley said, waving her hand infront of my face.

Wow, I guss I must of zoned out in class, again. Oh god, was I staring at Stan? 

"Huh? S-sorry, I z-zoned out" I said, apologaticly.
"You always seem to do that, you just stare at-" she paused in the mid of her  sentence, to look at the place she saw me stare at.

For a second my heart dropped, thinking that she knew everything and that I was caught."Oh-my-god" she said in shock
"N-no, Beverley,
i-it's not what you-"

Beverley interrupted me, "You have a crush on Maddison Robert's", She said with a cheeky smile.

As I stared at her for a few seconds, confused. I looked at the direction Beverley was looking at.

Madisson Robert's was the girl who sat behind Stan "Uhh, I-I..yeah." I hesitantly replied, just going with Beverley's very wrong theory.

"I knew it!" Beverley said proud that she 'figured' it out. "Anyways, come on. Let's go eat lunch.
You go get Stan", she told me as she left, still  proud that she found out my 'secret'.

I'm just happy she didn't figure out the real truth. When she walked away, I went over towards Stan, who was packing up his things into his backpack.

"He-hey Stan, re-ready for lunch?" I asked.
"Yeah, just one second",
he replied with a monotone voice; It didn't take long for Stan to put his things away.

We walked along the hall,
it was quiet. Mainly because everyone had beaten us to the cafeteria, so there was nothing filling the silence between me and Stan.

"So, Madisson Robert's, huh?" Stanley suddenly said. I blinked at him confused, "What?" I questioned. "Don't act dumb, I overheard you and Beverley", Stan chuckled.

I looked at him with realisation, "O-oh, yeah."
I replied sheepishly.
"So, you gunna ask her to the out? ", "Wh-what? N-no. I mean, m-mabye. I-I don't know." I replied, unsure of to say.

"Wow, you really like her that much? She's got you stuttering more then ever." He chuckled. I didn't say anything.

"I mean, if you like her so much, you should ask her out." Stan advised. He doesn't sound like himself.. "But, w-what if she d-doesn't like me back?"
I responded.

"I guss, somtimes..you just got to take that shot. Even if it means you're gunna risk  missing.

Plus, if she rejects you, she's the one missing out", Stan smiled. He was right, I do have to take that risk.

"H-hey, um, Stan.
You m-mind meeting me a-at the club house, at noon?" I suddenly asked.
I didn't really think through what I just did, but I guss I'm taking that stupid shot.