Preface

Hello and welcome to my story! Before we get started, I just want to do a short little introduction here.

The structure of this story is a bit weird. It begins in 2005, but I'm going to be jumping back and forth between several timelines (For example: 1998, 2001, 2005, etc.) throughout the story. Most of the time, I'll spend a couple chapters in one timeline, then switch to a different timeline, write a few chapters for that, and switch back again. This is to give insights into the main character's pasts which are basically the whole point of the story (lol) while still moving the story along. The past and present are always related to each other and each switch will give new insights into the characters and the story!

I'm sorry if this is confusing but I think I make it sound a bit more complex than it is. I'm sure you guys'll get the hang of it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and please let me know if you do because I've worked super hard on this story! I've basically had the idea for this story and have been plotting it out in my head for months and only recently broke down and decided to write it out. The Strokes are one of my favorite bands and Fab is my favorite Stroke. He holds a VERY special place in my heart so I hope I can do him and the other members justice because they are truly great people.

Have fun, and enjoy!

Hannahgram-p