"Did Arnav bitwa accept it?" Garima asked.

"Raj didn't even let me request him.. He said its family matter and there's no reason to deny at all.." Shashi smiled, "Payal bitiya is so lucky to have found a family like this!"

"But Bauji.." Khushi gulped thinking about the great rude and arrogant, ASR.. Will she able to impress him with her work? Is her knowledge enough to be trained under him or he will scold her and humiliate her for not knowing what to do?

"What happened Khushi? Don't you want to go to London? I will not force you, but just think properly.. It's the best opportunity you've to learn from him, he's the best bitiya.. He will teach you how to handle business in a perfect way.. That boy is talented, sharp minded and very hard working.. I want you to be like him in business field.. I want to see you growing like I read about him.." Shashi said.

Khushi looked at her Amma, then at her Bauji. She nodded her head making both relieved and happy.

****************************************************************

London.. Raizada Mansion..

"Arnav beta.." Raj, Arnav's father walked in Arnav's private home gym.

Arnav stopped his walking workout on the treadmill, and took the bottle of water gulping it in one go, he eyed to his father: Yes Dad!

"I hope you still remember my request.. Khushi is coming here in two days!" Raj said.

"Khushi! Who?" Arnav looked at his father confused.

Raj sighed, "Khushi, Payal's sister.. Remember? You saw her in your brother's marriage! Now her father requested me that you should train her in business and I talked with you.. You just nodded your head and I understand that it means your Yes!"

"Hmm.." Arnav nodded again, checking his phone to see any urgent mails.

"You should eat almonds often beta... You're becoming forgetful nowadays!" Raj teased his son.

Arnav glanced at his father getting his teasing tone, "I don't have time to waste for useless people in my life Dad.. If she was that important to me, I would have never forgotten about this! Anyway, I just accepted to train her because she's Payal's sister.."

Saying this, he went upstairs heading to his room. Raj sighed, "There's really no space for anything other than work in your life!"

****************************************************************

Two days later..

"There she is!" Anjali, Arnav's sister said smiling as soon as she saw Khushi walking in with Raj, and HP who came behind with her bags.

Payal smiled with moist eyes seeing her baby sister after a long time, "Khushi!!"

"Jiji.." Khushi rushed to her sister and hugged her tightly smiling.

The Raizada smiled watching the sisters bond.

After greeting her sister, she took blessings from Ratna - Arnav's mother, Nani, Mami and Mama. While Anjali, Shyam - Anjali's husband, NK - Arnav's cousin brother, Akash - Arnav's cousin brother and Payal took Khushi to Payal's room so that she could chat with them and also see her niece, Krishi.

"Where's Chote?" Ratna asked to her husband.

"Guess what? We were going to pick Khushi and he was called for an urgent meeting.. He left me with the driver and went to handle his meeting!" Raj said.