OS: My doctor

"Good morning Mumma.." Arnav kissed her cheek lightly and took his seat peeking at the kitchen.

He pouted not seeing her. "Mumma Khushi?" he asked.

Garima smiled nervously: She will come soon dear.. Now you like a good boy have your breakfast.. Arnav frowned: Khushi left without talking with me?

"It's was urgent Arnav.." Garima said and ruffled his hair.

He shrugged his shoulders, and stood up, "I won't eat anything till Khushi comes here.."

He sat on the sofa of the living room with a grumpy mood messing with the TV remote and then throwing everything in front of him.

"See pagal has started his pagalness.." Madhumati rolled her eyes "I don't know why Khushi brought him home, she should have sent him to a mental hospital.."

Garima gestured Madhu to keep quiet.

Arnav looked at her, "I'm not mad.. I will complain to Khushi about you.. You called me mad.. I'm not mad.. Khushi said whoever calls me mad, she will beat them.."

Madhu chuckles: And I'm not scared of Khushi.. Arnav pouted and went to his room closing the door sobbing.

Garima put her hand on her hips: Are you happy now? You made him cry Madhu.. Khushi won't like this at all..

Madhu shrugged her shoulders: He would cry as always..

Garima shook her head going to the kitchen, "I don't know what to do about my life.."

Sometime later...

Khushi reached home all tired, doctor by profession she spend the morning time in treating her patients and didn't even had time look after herself, but she wasn't worried about that too. She was just thinking about Arnav, HER only her patient who is always with her and she missed to see his face early on the morning.

Khushi smiled to her mother, "Are you okay? Did he trouble you?".

" He was crying since morning for you.." Garima said.

Khushi felt sad, "Where is he now?".

"In his room, Khushi take something for him to eat also.." Garima gave her the plate.

Khushi went upstairs to Arnav's room.

She knocked the door softly calling him, "Arnav.." He inside the room buried his face on his pillow pouting.

"Don't you want to talk with me?" Khushi asked.

"NO.." Arnav screamed.

"Okay.. Then I will leave now.." Khushi said pretending to leave.

Arnav went running to open the door, he held her hand stopping her: No.. Please Khushi mat jao..(don't go)

Khushi turned to him smiling and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry.. I know I should see your face before anything else.. But today I had to urgently leave for hospital . And you were sleeping.. I didn't want to disturb you..

Arnav smiled in her embrace, "OK.. OK.. I forgive you Pari..".

Khushi broke the hug: Did you had your breakfast??

Arnav nodded sideways touching his tummy, "No, and I'm very hungry.." Khushi took him back to the room, and feed him.

After eating, Arnav smiled to her.

Khushi ruffled his hair smiling back to him, "Kya hua?"

"I want ice cream.." Arnav pleaded her.

Arshi's Book of OS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें