OS: Coca Cola Tu!

"So I was saying that.." he stopped talking after witnessing a shocking scene.

"What happened ASR?" Aman who was facing his back to the scene, sat on a restaurant table having lunch with his boss, they were talking about business issues when Arnav stopped talking suddenly and he wondered what happened that made the great ASR stop!

"What the.." Arnav widened his eyes in shock.

Aman turned his back from his seat, and saw a girl giggling staring at their table, specifically at Arnav. Now Aman understood what happened, but still what's there to be shocked about? Girls drooling over him is not breaking news, then why his boss freak out like this.

"ASR.. It's just a girl.." Aman bit his lips in confusion.

"She winked at me Aman!" Arnav whispered in shocking tone.

"Almost every girl does that to you.." Aman passed a sheepish smile.

"Not at restaurant.. And definitely not a girl like her.. accompained by another man!" Arnav glared at him for not understanding how shocking this scene was for him.

Aman frowned and looked back at the girl, oh ASR was right.. That innocent girl wearing a simple salwar kameez and she was sitting beside a man.. winking at ASR.. That's definitely shocking!

"Do you want more coca cola Khushi?" the man beside her asked with an evil smirk on his face.

"Hmmm-mmmm.." Khushi nodded giggling like baby.

"Waiter.." Karan called out for the waiter excitedly. He's working in a software company and earning well, so his parents start pestering him to get married to a good girl. So here is he, to meet the suitable girl for him, but seeing such a simple and shy girl like Khushi, he was feeling bored already, so he thought to get some fun and mixed a drink on her coca cola and finally got to see a crazy and wild Khushi. He's just waiting excitedly that they finish their food and he takes advantage of her in this state, then he will call off this alliance as he didn't like Khushi, she's definitely not the type of woman he wants in his life, and he will go back home and scold his parents for even thinking about this behen ji for him.

"Nahin nahin.. I will get my coca cola alone.. Go back waiter ji and do your work.." a drunk Khushi blabbered and pushed the chair behind, to stand up but ending up falling on the floor herself.

Everyone giggled at her making Karan embarrassed as he cried, "Khushi.. Behave yourself.."

"Shut up you Mr. Software.. You are soft that's why I fell on the floor.. If you here Mr. Hardware then this wouldn't ever happen!" she pouted glaring at him.

Then pointed to Arnav giggling shyly, "He's my Mr. Hardware!"

"What the.. Mr. Hardware!" Arnav ignored her and looked at Aman who laughed.

"She's funny.." Aman said smiling and turned back to Arnav.

"Unbelievable.. She's damn drunk and you think it's funny Aman!" Arnav rolled his eyes, "Anyways let's continue.. Where were we?"

"Khushi sit here.." Karan pointed to the chair, holding her by her shoulder to help her stand.

"Naaa.." Khushi shrugged him off, "I'm going to get my Coca cola.."

She stood up by herself with great difficulty and walked towards Arnav's table.

Arnav and Aman glanced weirdly at her.

"Get up Coca cola.. I want to drink youuuuuuuuu.." Khushi laughed and grabbed Arnav by his collar.

"What the.." Arnav gritted his teeth but had to stand otherwise everyone will start staring at them, with this girl already creating a scene here.