Like A Rock Show!

"I'm sorry, but I am currently in the service of my Um-Greg Universe," Pearl said proudly when Steven asked to talk privately with her. "We are currently preparing for tonight's concert, showcasing a promising ensemble from the 'rock-and-roll' genre." Amethyst tried to stop herself from laughing; Pearl had rolled her R's and sounded French.

Greg was on the phone nearby. "...And cancel the rock show... no? You're right, Sadie KIller always draws a crowd... make the entrance fee free, and 30% off all merch!" He clicked it off and looked in dismay at Pearl.

"No, no, Pearl, we need those for the concert!" exclaimed Greg as Pearl picked up a guitar and stored it inside her gem. From inside his garage, Garnet was sprawled across the floor, covered in cables. She had gotten herself so badly tangled in two of them that Spinel had to help her out of the knots.

"Did you want the red cable or the blue cable?" asked Garnet, gesturing to the tangled wires.

"Neither, neither, they're both the same!" Greg said, flustered. Red and blue? Steven thought with a jolt. Ruby and Sapphire...

"Oh, I see you brought Amethyst," Greg said. "Is she okay?"

Amethyst made herself look like a robot. "Who - is - Amethyst?" she said robotically with stiff movements.

"Oh no, she's even worse!" Greg exclaimed sadly.

"Ha ha - just goofin', Greg," Amethyst said, turning back to normal.

"Too soon, Amethyst, too soon," he said, exasperated.

"Who cares about the rock show?!" Steven cried angrily. "We have to stop Spinel! The world's being poisoned from the inside, and you want to go to a rock show tonight?! We need to help Pearl get her memory back! We need something to help her, some sort of big event, something to help jog her memory, something like..."

"...A rock show!" finished Amethyst. Steven felt angry at first, but then he realised she was right - the rock show could help Pearl. He just had to meet up with Sadie and tell her the situation.

"Yeah - a rock show!" he said excitedly. "We just needa talk to Sadie and have her modify the show for us - to help Pearl!"

"Like a rock show?" repeated Greg, confused.

"Yeah!" Steven, Amethyst and Spinel cheered at once.