18

I picked a different girl to be Shay 🤤 look at how fine she is

And this my last time replacing her 😭 my fault lmao

Jaden Morales

"Um are you trying to get salmonella?" I said to my best friend as she was about to put the finger she dipped in raw cookie dough in her mouth.

"As much as I've eaten raw cookie dough, I've never had Sam and Ella before." She said. I started dying at what she said.

"Whatever man." We were at her house making chocolate cookies.

"Sooo how's it going with your little boy toy?"

"It's good, he's really sweet and he's amazing."

"Aww look at you. Must be nice."

"Yeah..." I trailed off. I still had a lot of other stuff on my mind.

"Alright, what's up? Did he do something? He better treat you right or-" She went in full defense mode. I'm assuming she read my body language.

"No, he's perfect he didn't do anything. I'm just a little confused right now." I reassured her that Trippie wasn't the issue.

"Okay... what's going on?"

"It's Jahseh.."

"Here we go."

"I'm literally dying to talk about this with somebody. I tried to just forget about it like he said to but it's really hard.."

"Just spit it out. He doesn't have to know we talked."

"We kissed." Her jaw dropped.

"Huh?? I mean this shouldn't surprise me but it is for some reason.. I can't- what the fuck led up to that I feel like you skipped so many chapters sis."

"You won't believe it."

"What?!" Her impatient ass exclaimed.

"This cannot be repeated bitch I'm so serious." I looked her dead in the eye.

"Okay!"

"Shaylea." I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Not my whole first name."

"Promise me you won't tell anybody."

She nodded. And I told her everything. The cute picnic date, how fine he looked, what he confessed to me, and the romantic kiss we shared all in detail. Then went into the negative part how he reacted to my new relationship.

"I don't know what to say."

"Listen, there's even more."

I told her about what happened when I talked to Jahseh earlier about how he said liking me was a mistake.