Volume 1 part 8

'... your mom hates you? So what?' she was asking, & the small red haired boy turned back with his teary face morphed into a frown.

 'Do you think you're the only one suffering? Isn't it your fault from the start, that you're incompetent next to your brother?' she took a step forward; 'You're pathetic, the fact that you're crying because you got hit once is pathetic,' the small girl said as she stared at him, & the boy frowned deeper, wiping his tears away. Once again, as he finally rubbed off the tear strains, & looked up straigth into her blue eyes, despite his stinging red cheek to prove that he was strong, she laughed mockingly. Her laugh was so unlike a little child's, rather like an adult, an evil woman.

  'Anyways, I really like your face though. I like your black eyes, your blood red hair, & your looks. Unlike your pathetic weak personality, they look strong, & defined. That's the only reason people would ever like you, for the rest of your life. If they know you're such a weak person, then no one would like you, even though your face is so handsome. So, isn't it better, to just be with me? The one who already saw your weak state?'

  '... No... I... my brother-'

  'Your brother, what? What, do you think your brother loves you? No one does, no one would ever love you, except me.'

 'Go away...' he sniffled, & passed the small girl with black hair, but the girl's smile never even twitched; 'I'll never, ever let you go,' she said.

 'You can't escape me, you'll become mine one day. Sooner, or later.'

                                                                      ~

When her eyes opened again, it was dark. Really dark... & it was soft under her; a bed? How did I get here? Where...?

There was a knock on the door; 'Young miss, it's time to wake up,' a voice said; young miss? Who's... oh, right. I forgot.

'Young miss,' the door opened, & the maids bowed once before getting in; 'Young miss, Madam asks you if you want to go to the academy today.'

'Ah, academy?'

-Right, I'm thirteen years old...

'Ok, I'll go.'

The maid looked surprised but she quickly fixed her look, & bowed; 'I'll inform the madam.'

After she left, the other maids helped her wash, & dress; the uniform was cute, western type of uniform. A flared pink skirt, few inches above the knees, & since Renaquinn's legs were quite nice, & flawless with pearl white skin, it looked nice. Then, a white blazer that was tucked into the skirt fashionably, & a pink bow, with black low-heel shoes. Like yesterday, she wore a high-ponytail with golden hair ornaments.

-Two days... it's been officially two days in here, western otome game world. I never knew there would be even an academy in here, the setting is good.

In the dining hall, there was Louise with a white blazer like hers, a blue tie, & same colored pants. He sat where he usually sat, before Renaquinn's mom, & next to her dad.

'Good morning,' she greeted, & sat down next to little Thomas while ruffling his hair; 'Good mowning too, Wena.' To her surprise, Louise greeted her as well. Though, her mother, & father remained rather uptight as usual.

After finishing breakfast, which she found still unfamiliar, & odd, she stood up from the table to leave. Strangely, Renaquinn's father kept staring at her like he wanted to say something. Though, it bothered her, she couldn't just ask 'what?' casually, so she left it at that.

Thomas kissed her on the cheek as she was about to leave; 'Wena, be strong,' he said, & she laughed not understanding what he meant by that.

'Ok, I'll be rea~lly strong,' she clenched her fist before her chest, & Thomas nodded approvingly. The butler gave her a pink backpack which was kind of embarrassing to wear, but she took it nonetheless. When it was 8 am, they had already sat in the limo; Louise gazed at her strangely, almost suspiciously.

-Just what is the academy like? First the maids asked me if I want to go to school, & they become stunned when I said yes. Then, father, & Thomas... now, Louise. Is the academy like a boot camp, or what?

She looked out through the window, as they passed on; guess I'll find out soon, huh?   

A/N; can you guys see what happened up there? Anyways, after chapter 10, my updates will become more regular. Maybe, 2 chapters a week, something like that. Oh, and for super bored people who need reccomendations, here it is;

  -The evil lady's hero (read from mangakakalot) a manga

-Side story (read from novel updates) a novel

-The kids have changed (also from novel updates) also novel

  They all have regular updates, so it's easier. At least the novels do.