"Yeah. Her boyfriend cheated on her. So she transferred."

"That's so unfortunate. Where'd she go?"

"Seijou."

"Eh? Seijou? The school the handsome volleyball boy goes?"

"Oh you know about Oikawa too?"

"Of course! Hana's so lucky!"

Kuroo gritted his teeth and abruptly stood up. He left the class to go to the toilet. On his way there, he met the one person he didn't want to meet.

"Hey Kuroo."

"..."

"I'm gonna leave. Transfer to—"

"Seijou. I know." Kuroo cut her sentence off.

Hana's lips curved up a bit, making a soft smile. He cares.

"Words travel fast. I'm sure you heard about—"

"Yeah. I did." Again, Kuroo cut her off before she could even finish her words.

Hana walked closer and caressed Kuroo's cheeks. Kuroo closed his eyes and felt the warmth Hana's hands emitted.

"Before I leave, do you have anything to say?" Hana asked. Kuroo did. Kuroo had a lot to say. He wanted to tell her everything. He wanted to beg her to stay.

But he was too heartbroken to do it.

"Just leave." Kuroo backed away.

Hana's brows connected as she stared at Kuroo with piercing eyes.

"I don't know if you heard it yet, I broke up with him because he talked shit about you. Nobody talks shit about my friends. And after all of the things I've been through with him, I realized spending time with you was way better."

Kuroo avoided eye contact. He won't look at her gentle eyes again. He won't fall for her again. No.

"I realized that I made the wrong choice and should've chosen you."

Hana placed her hands on both his shoulders, stood on her tippy toes and planted a kiss on Kuroo's cheek.

"I love you."

Kenma clenched his fists.

♡️

"I was happy when he told me that he would never fall back in love with that bITCH—" Kenma's voice cracked. "But he was sad for the rest of the year. Until he saw you."

Hinata looked at Kenma.

"He changed back to the Kuroo I knew because he finally found a genuine sun to brighten his days."

Hinata smiled when he heard Kenma say that. Though he was smiling, inside he was dealing with a lot of mixed feelings.

Hana? The girl who broke his heart and made him feel miserable? Kenma liked Kuroo? Hana's back?

"Where did she go? All these years, where was she?"

"No clue. After she left Nekoma and transferred to Seijou, no one had any news about her. Until yesterday."

Kenma took out his phone and opened the Nekoma group chat. He showed Hinata the messages regarding Hana's return and they had a picture to prove it.

Hinata didn't know how Hana looked like but he believed that the woman in this picture was the Hana Kenma mentioned.

"Why should I know about this again?" Hinata asked, having a feeling that he needs to slap a bitch soon.