1. Fresh Start (That Escalated Quickly)

Summary:

-First Attempt at making a Countryhumans Comedy Book!

-Philip's pessimistic in the morning

-Introverts + Mondays in School? = No no

-Mal and Indo started this thing!

-Brit being the strict teacher

_________________________________________

~Third Person's POV~

It was a beautiful morning, birds were singing, the breeze blew normally, the skies were blue, and the wave currents were calm. Perfect way to start a picnic, which isn't what we're focusing on right at the moment. And although this place is shown to be such a beautiful country to begin with, typhoons were a problem to ruin it all. Some of them. People in this country could handle typhoons no sweat since they were born with it, along with getting used to hot temperatures that come around everytime the clouds doesn't block the sun. It was near the eaquator-what else was I suppose to say?!

Beautiful beach resorts, fun people, heat resistance, great singers, good looking, near perfect people, kind, rice, strict asian parents, poverty, corrupted goverment-

(This isn't going well, isn't it?)

Where is this place you ask?

Welcome to the Philippines!

Suddenly, in a very tall and very big mansion, a certain countryhuman woke up from an everyday noise that he won't be needing an alarm clock anytime soon. Refering to the rooster that just wake filipinos up every morning.

Philippines woke up with his eyes shot open as he sat up, remembering the recent dream about...

Uhh...

He forgot...

'Why do I always have to forget great dreams but then somehow remember my nightmares?' He frowned at the thought.

To be honest, he bet everyone in the world was wondering the same thing.

RING! RING!

He then heard his cellphone's special ringtone. It was almost like Nokia's but their's were better you had to admit.

Picking up the ringing phone lazily, not wanting to get out of bed. He opened his phone only to see his lock screen wallpaper. A picture of the Rice Gang to be precise. And somehow, Vietnam was there, getting blocked by Malaysia who he did it on purpose.

Philip felt a small smile crept on his lips as he stared at the picture for 5 seconds until the entire screen turned black. Ah, of course. He forgot his phone automatically turns off when it's the lock screen you're facing. What a let down.

Pressing his thumb on the Home screen button, his phone was now unlocked.

Loved the new generation.

Later on, he tapped the app where the notifications keep spamming him and read it carefully. It was his best friends' group chat. The MaPhilIndo Group. Which whom created the group chat was Phil himself. And as he kept staring at the Chat, it seemed that Indo had been active since 4 in the morning.

MaPhilIndo Group

4:00 A.M.

Indo: ayo Phil!

Mal: hey Indo!

Indo: wasn't talking to u but wassup Mal.