Chapter I "Evacuate"

"Evaluate Immediately" The alarm repeated like one of those old children's toys, I ran to the last potential evaluation point, as all the other were already used. So many people doomed upon this shipwreck. I ran and I ran, when eventually I layed my eyes upon the last functional Escape Pod. "BRACE FOR IMPACT." before I could react, the floor shuck along with me, as a burst of flame engulfed the fallen titan, alongside with me.

When I was reawaken by the emergency alarm, I was greeted by a very 'warm' welcome. The charred floor sarounded me, along side a mountain of hungry flames. I ran to the lower floors, where the impact was first indicated, where I could possibly leave this hellhole. The sight was utterly terrifying. The children, the elders and the adults. All dead and covered in ash. My head dizzy with the sight of boiled blood and corpses popped due to heat. I climed the stair downwards as they kept on appearing in front of me, before falling through a large gap because I wasn't paying attention.

I hit the surface of what ever I landed on, and survived? I opened my eyes to the sight of water, and so much of it. The pool of water soon turned out to be a ocean of tropical horror. I should go and find some food.

The first chapter should please you for now. Be patient.

Word count : 232 words